ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370556
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

I'll have to say the Jak series. I just love the storyline, and the music, etc. I've not seen a game yet I've loved more. It's on ps2.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank, Silent Hill series and Fatal Frame series. I like the games that give me nightmares and creeps and I forgot Resident Evil series and Left 4 Dead(1&2).

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

And oh I forgot Tekken and Mortal Kombat

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

PC - heroes of might and magic - first game I played, came out there year I was born.
PS2 - Time splitters series - first FPS I had, all the gaming I needed for three years and is still fun today.
Xbox - Halo one, my uncle had an xbox and I always looked forward to visit him and play some good old fashioned halo.
Xbox 360 - I'm a halo fan so it has to be halo reach

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

@Slair How could I have forgotten Jak&Dexter? Fantabulous game.

Also, I have to add Beyond Good and Evil, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus to my fav list. Those games were an experience. I really wish there was a way I could erase my memory of Ico just so I could relive it once again. It's just not the same the second (third, fourth, ah who's counting anymore?) time.

fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

Prince of Persia trilogy
Modern Warfare 1,2&3

HALO series

but most of all... THE MASS EFFECT Series

The Resident Evil series would have made it to my list but as the series went on and on, it went from the highway to off-road. I mean come-on. the change in location was okay. but from zombies to thinking villagers? What the?! even if Word of God states that they're zombies, i personally don't think they are. Now, it became from a HORROR game to a SHOOT-'EM-UP class, just like the Silent Hill series which also didn't make it to my list because it became a SHOOT 'EM UP GAME.

TheHazaah
TheHazaah
7 posts
Nomad

Dead space 2

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

i love lotsa games but my favourite best of the bestest games are mass effect, mass effect 2 and dragon age

SiTHiS666
SiTHiS666
4 posts
Nomad

I'd personally say that COD is an excllent example of fps hooters developing, ive not played many, but i have played early and late, great games. PC is the way to go on gaming, higher graphics, connection, player number, and more. But n.1 has to be bethesda for The Elder Scrolls.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Uncharted and gta rule!

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Grand theft auto series rules becuz of all the action violence and other content tht i shall not mention ;]

Hylst
Hylst
10 posts
Nomad

I've always enjoyed the Gears of War series. GOW3 definitely!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Battlefield series. Period. Great gameplay, awesome campaign, even more awesome multiplayer, and amazing weapons. The thing that I probably like best, though, is that no weapon is overpowered. Sure, one weapon might be a little bit better, but it took some time to get to it. With COD, F.A.M.A.S was way too high rate of fire (Yes, I'm talking about you, Black Ops.) And, of course, Battlefield 3. Sure, it took them 7 or so years to make another one, but they got it right. I mean, COD went downhill ever since Modern Warfare. The first one was awesome, but that was it. So, what I'm trying to say is that Battlefield will always reign supreme in the long run.

jl94
jl94
25 posts
Nomad

Halo,COD,GTA4,Just Cause 2

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Either CoD or Halo. Both are in my favor for as long as I live.

Showing 436-450 of 839