ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370550
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Shadow2446
Shadow2446
2 posts
Nomad

soul calibur legends for the wii

Tornek
Tornek
1 posts
Peasant

My favorites? hmm, tough one, but I suppose my top 3 would have to be:
1. Elder Scrolls series for PC
Why? Open ended game-play, lots of free roam, plenty to do. Nice graphics too.
2. Final Fantasy 1-3 for Nintendo systems.
Why? First game I got my hands on was Final Fantasy 1 for the NES, been playing Final Fantasy since.
3. DDO for PC.
What can I say, I'm a D&D fan.

Assassin77
Assassin77
4 posts
Nomad

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I loved the ssb series since the first one ever since my uncle let me play it and taught me how to be good at it. It was the first game I ever played and my favorite.It's not just a game, it was part of my childhood, and no one forgets their childhood.Ever since then my passion was gaming and im so happy with it.

dragine
dragine
2 posts
Peasant

Best Console is the X-Box 360 then the PS3 then WII.

fxsantazo
fxsantazo
24 posts
Nomad

Best game...MASS EFFECT!!!

Lucas03
Lucas03
4 posts
Nomad

Mario Kart xD

anarchy1907
anarchy1907
1 posts
Nomad

god of war 3 or gears of war 3 XD

Lucas03
Lucas03
4 posts
Nomad

the Kingdom Hearts series is awesome

Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

My favorite game is God Of war 3 for psp3 love that game have a lot of blood!

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Halo 2 - This XBox game has the best campaign I have EVER played - take that from someone who has played every halo, every CoD, every Fable, every Gears of War and many more great video game series. The XBox live, now shut down used to be great, but of course there can be no more proof of online ;_;

natec10025
natec10025
11 posts
Nomad

Sony and Lightbox Interactive are prepping Starhawk for an early 2012 launch, and the online multiplayer game's beta test is just around the corner. Today, Lightbox confirmed that Starhawk's closed beta test will begin next Tuesday, November 22.

Want to be on Starhawk's front lines?

In a post to the PlayStation Blog, Sony senior producer Harvard Bonin said beta invites will be progressively doled out. However, the studio has previously indicated that gamers can increase their odds of receiving a beta invite by ranking up in Warhawk and participating in the Warhawk community.

The initial phase of Starhawk's closed beta phase will feature the Capture the Flag game type. Participants will have unlimited access to this mode on "a couple" of different maps, according to Bonin. The testing phase will also be used to put Starhawk's match-making system through its paces.

Those who pick up a new copy of Uncharted 3 will find a voucher guaranteeing access to the game's open beta, which is slated to begin in early 2012. Bonin noted that this testing phase will include a wider variety of game modes, weapons, and other content.

Taking a sci-fi Western approach, Starhawk is a successor to 2007's PlayStation Network downloadable third-person shooter Warhawk. Unlike its predecessor, Lightbox Interactive's Starhawk will include a single-player campaign in addition to its multiplayer component. A new mechanic to the series will allow on-the-fly building of structures on the battlefield, and the jetlike Hawks return to join a host of other vehicles, including mechs and jeeps.
(avalible for PS3 only

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

I would definitely have to go with the entire Pokemon main series. The storylines actually exist, the gameplay is great, and many more things contribute to make these the best games of all time, really only rivaled by the original Super Mario Bros..

Legodude565
Legodude565
38 posts
Nomad

Zelda all the way!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Battlefield. Let me explain in a very long summary of all the games in it I have played:

Battlefield: Bad Company

Quite possibly one of the funnest games ever made. The controls can be weird switching from COD or something of the sort, but it rewards you learning the controls with an awesome story-line:

The "B" Company:

I always thought there had to be someone who went in before all the special forces units. Even with all their high-tech gear, they'd get way too outnumbered by all the enemies. So I was amazed I was right when Preston Marlowe explained everything. The fact that it was just 4 guys who made a mistake, and still kicked ***, was awesome. The funniest part, though, is when *spoiler alert* Haggard runs into a neutral country for some gold, effectively turning the country over to the other side. Then they get cut off from the Army and say, "What the hell, let's go get some gold." Then they take a trip all across places, though I can't know how and where they went, all the way to the "Diamond of the Caspian Sea." They spot the whole ship full of gold, then have to take the long way around the entire piece of land. Then they encounter the Army, where Sweetwater makes the single most, hands down, most memorable remark in the history of Battlefield: "Which ones are we shooting at, boss?" The fact that they had no idea who to shoot at was insanely fun. That's all for Bad Company. On to the next one:

Battlefield 3

Oh, yes, it IS fun. Although I have only played the beta, I can tell you that it is realistic. Unlike "certain games" *cough* COD, it doesn't just say that there's some war in the Middle East and you have to go in and get yourself killed because of a nuke. And the fact that multiplayer has NO OVERPOWERED weapons. Yes, you heard me. No FAMAS, no AUG, just pure weapons. Sure, there are some better weapons, but it takes 10 levels to get them. That's all for now. Bye.

ramadas1996
ramadas1996
2 posts
Nomad

Assassins Creed, i really love the story of the game and discovery age games

Showing 451-465 of 839