ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359263
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
AedanClarke
AedanClarke
7 posts
Nomad

My favorite game ever? Wow, I'd actually say Fallout New Vegas. And, yes, I realize I'm probably the only person ever to say that.

domingu2003
domingu2003
2 posts
Nomad

I always go back to the Fallouts. The wasteland rules!

AMischael
AMischael
4 posts
Farmer

Gameboy Sd with golden sun spend weeks gaming

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

My favorite series of all time is The Legend of Zelda. The story is amazing, the music beautiful, and the gameplay is just awesome. It involves enough puzzle elements to make you use a walkthrough and there's enough action to satisfy you. It is very challenging and has an extensive amount of gameplay. 200/10. I love the 3DS because of the updated graphics in LOZ OOT and I also love Super Street Fighter 4: 3D edition, which brings me to the XBox 360, another one of my favorite consoles. I guess I like it because it has its own network that you can personalize to your satisfaction. That's all I can think of for now.

danielzieden
danielzieden
2 posts
Peasant

Resident Evil and Devil May Cry!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I liked a lot my old PS2. It was the second console I had in my life and I liked to play soccer games on it. I was a beast. I used to play with my friends every weekend. I also liked to play James Bond games, they were epic at the time.

sleepingman11
sleepingman11
7 posts
Nomad

Skyrim

thesinister01
thesinister01
2 posts
Nomad

pokemon red

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

assasin creed, fifa, dota... and many first-person shooter genre

nonfatcow
nonfatcow
13 posts
Peasant

i love Battlefront 2 because it is old and really fun. don't care what haters think.

116 posts
Nomad

Pokemon series.

Specifically Silver (That generation)

Ksicsfaces
Ksicsfaces
2 posts
Shepherd

PS3 FTW!!![b][i][quote]

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

My favorite old game is Pokémon Fire Red version for GBA because I freaking like Charizard.

My favorite new game is CoD BO for PS3 coz the storyline is awesome and the online multiplayer is very better than MW3.

shadowpwner927
shadowpwner927
6 posts
Nomad

SMG2!!!!

njaddison5699
njaddison5699
9 posts
Nomad

Games:
Duke Nukem 3D
Shadow Warrior
Doom I & Doom II
Minecraft
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

All of these games have one thing in common: They totally PWN CoD!!!!!!!! Although I am looking forward to the release of Black Ops II. I've heard it's going to be way better than all of the other CoD games! I'll sell BO1, which was horrible, by the way, and buy Black Ops II! And if it is horrible, I'll wait until Doom 4 is released and then sell it!

Consoles:
Playstation 2
Wii
Playstation Portable

Note: Consoles are crud compared to the old trusty PC. PC games have so much better graphics, not to mention that you can mod PC games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 676-690 of 839