ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358572
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
njaddison5699
njaddison5699
9 posts
Nomad

Ahhh... Legend Of Zelda is so awesome!

Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda Game.

My favorite consoles/handhelds:
Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation Portable, Wii, My Computer (Why not?) , and my calculator, the TI-Nspire.
Before you laugh at me for saying that one of my favorite video game devices is a calculator, you might want to know that the TI-Nspire is capable of doing a large amount of things, including, but not limited to:

Running the vanilla version of Doom (It's a direct port of the PC version)
Gameboy Emulation
Gameboy Color Emulation
Gameboy Advance Emulation
NES Emulation
Running C++ code through a mod called ndless
The grayscale TI-Nspire can be overclocked to a max CPU speed of 300 MHz!
USB input (coming soon, a preview has shown that a mouse works)
You can run a CAS (Computer Algebra System) Operating System on a non-CAS nspire through a program called ndless.
Now has a 3D clone of Minecraft
Run lua scripts
SNES Emulation (also coming soon)
Color and Grayscale versions of the calculator (The TI-Nspire CX is color, the TI-Nspire grayscale has 16 shades of grayscale and a 320x240 pixel screen)

So if you are looking to buy a calculator, then this would be the right way to go.

SliceDice96
SliceDice96
1 posts
Nomad

yeah me too

julatheone
julatheone
1 posts
Nomad

Europa Universalis
Victoria II
Age of Empires 1-2

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

yeah me too

Yeah you too what? Is this just spam? Or were you trying to say something and something happened to impede the completion of what you wanted to say?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

best game ever is star wars battlefront 2.

I love this game! An awesome game to play whether with friends or not...I remember spending hours playing against the computer in a random assortment of maps over and over again...and I was always entertained.

Wish they'd make a 3rd one =/ I'd be it the moment it hits the shelves
0ppy
0ppy
7 posts
Farmer

zelda twilight princess for the wii and gutar hero for the wii

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

My Favorite Pc Game

...what? Could you maybe elaborate on this a bit?
erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

Persona 4 Golden is AMAZING!

I want to say the PS Vita as favorite console, but there aren't too many great games on it yet.
PC FTW!

Halo343rocks
Halo343rocks
5 posts
Nomad

halo 4=favorite game,xbox 360=favorite console

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

We've gone over this many times. EXPLAIN why it's the best. No, "They are frikin awsome", isn't a valid explanation.

Best console: PS2, It was just so simple and easy to use. It lasted for many years and has many games exclusive to it, and some now available on ps3, that I loved. The games didn't have the best graphics but my mind seemed to fill in the blanks and the games looked beautful. Now looking back on them after playing the PS3 they aren't the best. I guess with age comes less imagination.

itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

i like the nintendo ds it is classic and easy to play

xMasamune
xMasamune
1 posts
Nomad

I've enjoyed playing the entire Final Fantasy series along with other Jrpgs. Probably would have to say that the Ps2 is my favorite console considering all of the many different series/titles that peaked my interest like kingdom hearts, gta, etc

liemsta
liemsta
1 posts
Nomad

Best game ever is street fighter game. I've played it since sega came out. I like it mix with other things too. Streetfighteronline mix street fighter characters with xmen characters and a spiderman.

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

my Favorite Console is the Nintendo 64 because of the cartridges,& game is James bond 00'7

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I can't believe I just remembered. Super Smash Bro's. it is truly a classical game that goes down as my top ten most favorite.

Showing 706-720 of 839