ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359247
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
njaddison5699
njaddison5699
9 posts
Nomad

Games:
Duke Nukem 3D
Shadow Warrior
Doom I & Doom II
Minecraft
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

All of these games have one thing in common: They totally PWN CoD!!!!!!!! Although I am looking forward to the release of Black Ops II. I've heard it's going to be way better than all of the other CoD games! I'll sell BO1, which was horrible, by the way, and buy Black Ops II! And if it is horrible, I'll wait until Doom 4 is released and then sell it!

Consoles:
Playstation 2
Wii
Playstation Portable

Note: Consoles are crud compared to the old trusty PC. PC games have so much better graphics, not to mention that you can mod PC games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njaddison5699
njaddison5699
9 posts
Nomad

WOAAHHHHH I Clicked submit one time too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hucknduck
hucknduck
1 posts
Blacksmith

df0ugjpfiohxpdr9gj9ido;r

abrazilanposer
abrazilanposer
10 posts
Shepherd

N64

carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

I will have to agree with N64, then for me Game Cube.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

df0ugjpfiohxpdr9gj9ido;r

Um...

N64

Why? Try to stay away from spam please...
tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Nomad

i have played ps3 and modern warfare 2 i pass campaign on veteran and i made all 69 stars on spec-ops. But i didin't make platinum trophy, i have made 92% very close...

tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Nomad

on pc i play minecraft and some other stuff...

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i think the ps3 and pc are great consoles and for games i have two i think are good games.

kingdom hreats 2 not 1- ps2
kingdoms of amluer reckoning- ps3

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the reson i said not kingdom hearts 1 is because it has a bad ending and insane boss battles.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

the reson i said not kingdom hearts 1 is because it has a bad ending and insane boss battles.

1) Beautiful ending

2) That is how boss battles are supposed to be...now-a-days the boss battles in games are cake-walks. Boss battles are supposed to be challenging...gives you that real sense of accomplishment when you finally beat them
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I loved the PS2, sadly games for it have been cancled because it's "outdated".
I don't have any game that I like above all others, I've played alot and some have their merits while others have theirs.with that being said,I don't like how you have to look around in kingdom hearts 1, I prefer to use right joystick to look around rather than the triggers in the back. Kingdom hearts 2 was a beautiful game and was fun to restart and play over and over again.
A really nice game though would have to be the sly cooper series and Ratchet and Clank, they were both extremely fun and I can't find a single bad thing to say about them.

LavaCake
LavaCake
10 posts
Nomad

My favorite gaming series are Civilization and Forza. I am thinking of getting Horizon and waiting so hard for Civilization VI.

leeroyboy
leeroyboy
4 posts
Peasant

Favorite game:Red alert 2 because i used to bash it and i just love RTS games in general.

Favorite genre:Strategy/RTS/Simulation games because i love being able to build whatever you have at your disposal whilst crushing your enemies with a mighty iron fist mwahahaha

Favorite console:Xbox/Xbox 360:i grew up with the first Xbox playing halo/2 and robot wars but now i play things like red alert 3, halo wars, CoD e.t.c on the 360 plus you can talk/have a laugh with your mates whilst not being in the same game. They've also in the last year added apps like Youtube which is kinda cool.

Bananas2
Bananas2
4 posts
Peasant

Favorite game series: Zelda, it just got that little extra for me, whenever they announce a new game I get excited like a little kid on christmas eve'. I have grown up with them and I still really enjoy playing them.

Honourable mentions; Fire emblem series, pokemon, mario, Cod.

Favorite genre: RPG's It is the genre I enjoy the most and where most of my favorite games come from.

Favorite console: DS, I like the double screen and touch screen abilities. Since I only have a few games for my 3DS I can't judge which one is better yet.

Showing 691-705 of 839