ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358578
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Suren727
Suren727
11 posts
Peasant

My fav HAS to be, ChromeHounds. I was really upset when they turned off the servers and stop selling them in local stores.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Half-Life 1 I've played it about 100 times through now and trying to improve speedrun time. Currently little over 1 hour (no scripts, in one sitting). Seems like it's close to the top but still really far away, because getting minutes down is really hard.

primemaneesh
primemaneesh
14 posts
Peasant

cs go for pc

abilitycraze
abilitycraze
15 posts
Nomad

Borderlands for the xbox 360

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

N64, Gamecube, and WIIU

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

N64 and PS2, obviously. Any list that doesn't include the PS2 can and should be laughed at.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

N64 and PS2, obviously. Any list that doesn't include the PS2 can and should be laughed at.
I enjoyed the PS2, no doubt, but i didn't like the games it had. I played Resident Evil 4, but I liked it more on Gamecube. The other games were descent, but I freakin hate the controller and the smoothness, you could say, of the movement.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I propose you simply didn't find the right games then. The PS2 had a list of classics longer than any other console's, as far as I know. But I also loved my old GameCube. Best controller I've ever played with IMO.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Listen, I didn't like the Wii, but give the WiiU a chance. It's so much better. Stop comparing to other companies, they're from another country don't forget. Look at it for what it is. It excells in its own way. i mean, who needs all that extra crap. I havent used nintendo Tv, the web browser, netflix, etc. I've only played the games, and that's the only reason why i play it.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Listen, I didn't like the Wii, but give the WiiU a chance.

Why on earth did you buy a Wii U if you didn't like the Wii?
I smell sabotage
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Why on earth did you buy a Wii U if you didn't like the Wii?
I smell sabotage

First of all, idk how sabotage describes it. Secondly, my friend told me it was amazing, so I tried his, loved it , and bought one.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It means I think you're lying to try to prove your case for the Wii U.
Saying that the Wii wasn't any good but somehow the Wii U is considerably better. When the Wii still has lots of things that made it a good console. But now you discredit the Wii when it was your fall back argument.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

t means I think you're lying to try to prove your case for the Wii U.
Saying that the Wii wasn't any good but somehow the Wii U is considerably better. When the Wii still has lots of things that made it a good console. But now you discredit the Wii when it was your fall back argument.

So maybe he's lying but how can someone not like Wii and like Wii U i know few poeple who think the same (even though I'm not among them).
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Stop comparing to other companies, they're from another country don't forget.

...so? What does them being from another country have to do with anything? They are a company of the same industry, and thus must be compared by that industries standards
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

So maybe he's lying but how can someone not like Wii and like Wii U i know few people who think the same (even though I'm not among them)
You guys are so empty on material that you're criticizing me for possibly lying. Listen, the wii had bad graphics, crappy controls, and the interaction was stupid. I don't wanna interact with my game like that, I wanna control it with a classic controller.

...so? What does them being from another country have to do with anything? They are a company of the same industry, and thus must be compared by that industries standards
Not necessarily. People like games for different things. if everyone had the same sense of taste, I'd agree, but some people like nintendo for what it is, rather than what it is better than the other companies for.

Showing 736-750 of 839