ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358515
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Super Smash Bro's is definitely on my list of top 10 as well. The good times when I played on the Wii often.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I'm talking about the gamecube version. my friend used to have a wii I played on from time to time with him but he sold it

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm talking about the gamecube version.

When you have a gamecube..smash bros is a must! Smash bros is the type of game you buy an entire console for..even if that is the only game you'll ever play on it
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

'm talking about the gamecube version. my friend used to have a wii I played on from time to time with him but he sold it

Both versions were really good anyways. SBB was my first game on the Gamecube. I don't play anymore though.
zFuhz
zFuhz
1 posts
Nomad

xbox

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Not sure if I posted here before but don't think so, Anyways easy pick for me, Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite game. Had a lot of childhood memories with it and it's still a great game in my opinion. Fun and re-playable. Especially for the fact that I mostly played it for Dreamcast . Favorite system however, I'm not sure.

iSavior
iSavior
5 posts
Nomad

Street Fighter is good on PS3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

ATV: Offroad Fury 2

I remember when I first got my PS2 and this came with it, I'd play it for a few hours each day. It had to be my most played game for a few months, even with friends it was fun. The game also had great soundtracks. I was actually a big fan of racing games for about two years, then I lost interest for some reason.

Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

Resident Evil series lol ^^)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Far Cry 3.

I recently bought this game and there's not much I can say bad about it, besides the occasional 5+ minutes loading screen then telling me I can't connect to the servers. The gameplay is amazing. Detailed storyline that really pulls you in, a lot of customization, interactive environment, animals, and other features that make it great.

I've only been on the story mode though, I've yet to touch coop or multiplayer.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I love The Legend of Zelda. My favorite was Ocarina of Time for my Gamecube, but once Skyward Sword came out it took my favorite over. The Legend of Zelda always keeps there same good old temple and ultimate boss format, but drastically change how it looks and unrolls in every game, keeping it as exciting as possible. They've been amazing with new puzzles, temples, what the temples revolve around, and bosses. Even when its just good ol Gannondorf, like in Twilight Princess, they made it into four all new parts that make him worthwhile to fight over and over again.

As for the future of this amazing game, i am so stoked. The Legend of Zelda is realeasing a new game that they say will be ready in 2014. They started it in 2010!! Apparently dungeons are going to so big it has to be organized into 3 seperate parts. The first temple is supposed to be built by now, and it is a giant forest. Supposedly takes over 7 hours to complete!!!!! wow, just one dungeon. But thats no surprise, There is a special addition that comes with the game. Its extra memory for the Wii-U, apparently the Wii-U's 25 gb hardrive isnt even enough to store one file of the new game!

Besides size of this game, the graphics are going to be like they were in Skyward Sword. I like those graphics so im chill with that. Cant Wit for 2014 though. Who else is stoked????????

aidan166
aidan166
17 posts
Nomad

My all time favourite game is Metal Gear Solid 3 as i just adored the camo system and just how much you relied on the surrounding environment to survive.

Danal86
Danal86
1 posts
Nomad

Yes Super Mario Galaxy is awsome

thisisyourgrandaddy
thisisyourgrandaddy
6 posts
Nomad

Gimme some of that Prototype! Anyone else? (never play inFAMOUS, so don't know if that's better or what)

chaos77788
chaos77788
6 posts
Nomad

I love Assasins Creed, it has great graphics and .... Its just awesome!

Showing 721-735 of 839