ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35197
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Teleporting. Thing about it, I can go anywhere instantly and if you were creative you could do crazy stuff.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Immortality

That would be nice to see the advancements in civilization. But wouldn't you be sad when all your family members go away and your the only one left?
I personally thing someone would go insane if they were to be alive forever.

I would like to have two super powers. The ability to run at super sonic speed. And also the ability to fly into space without dying of lack of oxygen.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

The ability to manipulate time. I'd freeze time then find an old man. (he would still be frozen) Then I would take him to a young 16 year old girl next to a big muscly boyfriend (both frozen). I would then put the old man's hands on the girl's boobs. Leave the scene and watch from afar. Unfreeze.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

invisibilty. "excuse me ma'am can you show me where the women's dressing room is, im meeting my wife"

pyr0maniac
pyr0maniac
211 posts
Nomad

I would also have the power to control time, or time in certain areas (which after a very prolonged series of pondering i realize would be more like manipulating the attomic motion of the universe, but i digress) as so i would become eternaly youthful and be able to see how society changes, the animals, and every aspect of the world. It's either that or the ability to bake super cookies :P

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i would want to have the power to have all powers cant beat that immortality,super speed,super strength,super intelligence,fly and so on

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Does the power actually have to be a part of our body? Couldn't I go for something like the Death Note? That'd be quite awesome - Saying that, I'd love to be a Shinigami...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I think I would choose the power to fly or super strength... it would be awesome.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would just want to be Superman.
He has all powers. Super speed, fly, super strength, heat vision, x-ray vision, ice breath, and many more.

The only downside though would be the kryptonite. If someone brought that near you then you would be useless and couldn't be able to do anything.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

To control my own feelings and find an inner peace

The words of a true sage indeed.
Couldn't I go for something like the Death Note?

The drawback is a bit steep.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Your lifespan will slowly decrease and besides, all humans die. Anyone who used the Death Note and dies, shall neither go to heaven or hell. And if your going to get shinigami eyes, your going to have to decrease your lifespan in half.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Your lifespan will slowly decrease and besides, all humans die. Anyone who used the Death Note and dies, shall neither go to heaven or hell. And if your going to get shinigami eyes, your going to have to decrease your lifespan in half.

1. I was planning on dying at some point anyway but if I can take down a lot of criminals and become god of the new world in the process then I'm fine with that. I wouldn't mind sacrificing half of my lifespan for the Shinigami eyes either. As for the shall neither go to to heaven or hell - I'm fine with going to mu (nothingness)
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

The consequences are much worse than they sound.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

It would have to be the power to become invisibility whenever I want. That way, I could slap you and you wouldn't notice.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

The consequences are much worse than they sound.

That's a subjective viewpoint - I really don't agree with you on it, sorry.
Showing 16-30 of 214