ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35199
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

"Mimic".
The ability to learn others abilities by seeing them in use (and keeping them)

Kamelonu
Kamelonu
78 posts
Nomad

to fly, or invinciblity. just take a couple bullets and keep on truckin.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Unvunerability of couse, because them you can bacisly do anything, because you cant be harmed

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Unvunerability of couse, because them you can bacisly do anything, because you cant be harmed

This, along with many others, have a lot of weaknesses.

Invulnerability/immortality have one really bad caveat: You can be caged/imprisoned for a while.
Who knows what that would do to your mind.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Did I mention that the police in every single country would be after you? Along with terrorists who would do anything to get their hands on it?

To be on topic, I would like the ability to control time. That way, if you do something embarrassing, you could rewind time to undo it. Pausing time to cheat in a race. :P

Nah, I'm not that slack to use my powers to cheat.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

The only downside though would be the kryptonite. If someone brought that near you then you would be useless and couldn't be able to do anything.

Yes, but there's no kryptonite on Earth, is there?
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Did I mention that the police in every single country would be after you? Along with terrorists who would do anything to get their hands on it?

How would they know it was me? The Death Note doesn't require that I be anywhere near my intended targets.
Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

My power was that i would have the power of teleportation so I can go to school late and still be right on the dot.... Actually having the power of being able to have the power to react to things faster with a hint of instinct.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Persuasion.

"You won't make any threads in the future."

SILENCEikillu91138
SILENCEikillu91138
38 posts
Nomad

the power to summon creatures and i could make like my own private army :3

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

be like my person in Oblivion, immune to all magical powers. (Breton with a Mundane Ring). Also, having the ability to use magic myself.

tank7013
tank7013
9 posts
Peasant

Shape-shifting, therefore gaining the abilities of what I shape-shifted into. Need to burn someone to a crisp? Boom, a dragon. Like exploding? Go to an uninhabited area, turn into a bomb, and esplode. Then just reassemble as you human form again. Even mixing and matching what I shape-shifted into. Goat boy anyone?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

To be able to generate and control all sorts of Ecos (from the Jak&Daxter games). That includes:
Green Eco: Healing, growing plants, antagonist to Dark Eco
Blue Eco: increased speed and reflexes, channeling power through things (probably working as electricity)
Red Eco: increased strength, small Eco explosions; decreased speed
Yellow Eco: ability to shoot homing Eco spheres on targets
Dark Eco: increased speed and strength, all sorts of explosive and destructive powers, invisibility; loss of self-control, massively increased hate and anger
Light Eco: healing, shield, time slow down, sprouting Eco wings

MrGame10
MrGame10
21 posts
Nomad

I would possess the ability to alter the molecular structure of objects and myself thus allowing me to have invisibility,walk through walls,and use telekinesis.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

The power to summon weapons, any weapon, from reality, video games, or movies.

Showing 31-45 of 214