ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764703
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

whats grand master rank

You came into this thread and said you beat it. . however you don't know what grandmaster rank is. .

you need like 100k XP t reach it.

:3
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

You came into this thread and said you beat it. . however you don't know what grandmaster rank is. .

He beat it only in uniplayer and he probably didn't play multiplayer yet.

Right.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

He beat it only in uniplayer

He said an hour. . .

I beat uniplayer within twenty minutes my first try. . with that I spent time getting all the caution signs and then ending it.

I'm sure it won't take an hour to do that.

On your first run, what time did you get?
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

The first time I came to AG I didn't have an account yet and Exit Path was the first game I played. I got all the caution signs and finished in like 25 minutes. I got grandmaster on multiplayer and then I made an account.
shoelace
shoelace
9 posts
Peasant

sup guys\\

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

When i first started playing EP, I didn't touch Uniplayer.(started with multi right away) and The first time i did Uni was around september and i got a 5:35 :P.

He said an hour. . .

Thats too long.... >_>
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Hmm.
I was different. I went into uniplayer just to see what the game was, then moved into multiplayer when I got done with uniplayer.

Thats too long....

Yes, well, I remember on some multiplayer maps when I would play with TroppO, Cero, 1000words & iWillWaitForYou, we would spend around twenty minutes on some of the longer levels just doing tricks and messing around. xD
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

i spent 1 hour with darwing training front door trick once

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

@TroppP:
Lol.
I couldn't do that. That level is too short to spend so much time on. . only levels that I could spend around twenty minutes on just messing around would have to be Marathon, Slip & Slide, Over & Under, Maze, Death Wall, Unfriendly Teleporters and sometimes even Descending.

All of those are great for performing tricks and just running around on.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Yes, well, I remember on some multiplayer maps when I would play with TroppO, Cero, 1000words & iWillWaitForYou, we would spend around twenty minutes on some of the longer levels just doing tricks and messing around. xD

I was talking bout uniplayer.....he couldn't have beat the whole thing and gotten Grandmaster in an hour....Now tricks are another story, I can spend A LOT of time on maps with my friends doing tricz.... A LOT.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Well, we were training the first FDJ sc days after this came notorious (Lithe, Matrix). I learned a slow way to do it that time, but i regretted later, cause was... slow

You know we were young and thirsty for glory XD but that was the only time i spent more than, lets say, 20-30 minutes trying Sc's with somebody.

Now to realize tricks in general, i used to use videos and draws; and for the practice, mainly amateurs rooms was enough.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Hey TroppO.
Do you still play Exit Path?
Come here!

I haven't seen you or played you in a while.

(Lithe, Matrix)

Lithe was a great player to race seriously and to do shortcuts with. . I kind of miss him.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Lithe was a great player to race seriously and to do shortcuts with. . I kind of miss him.

Never played him or TroppO o_O. Maybe it happens for a reason I don't know. And what is that Xat group?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

what is that Xat group?

A place where some Exit Path player & AG regulars hang out at. .

Faith is there with many others

I'm trying to get TroppO there as well.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

I can spend A LOT of time on maps with my friends doing tricz.... A LOT.
agreed bro

Lithe was a great player to race seriously and to do shortcuts with
i played lithe about a week ago but i didnt race due to every1 was better then me(others were legz some guy named 4, darwin
and some guest with 600k xp) lolz
Showing 211-225 of 2839