The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803754
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

That happend to me to, a couple times. Where the blox turn redish pink and the other things are green. And where the lvl name should be it says level 1, APOCALYPSE

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I saw sometimes a disconnected player still staying in the room (in the same frozen position) but moving as if it were running in another room.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol that happened to me too. and i spent 2 minutes just watching the beatiful colours XD i also think there were moving lights in the bacvkround

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I'll post replies to matrix/kentyBK if yall really want them, but I don't see the discussion going anywhere. (PrincessofDaisies)

Arguing over opinions won't get anywhere. It's like trying to convince a person who likes the exclusives on the Xbox 360 that the PS3 exclusives are better. It will get absolutely nowhere and is redundant. (GhostOfMatrix)

wait. sooooo. she says that the argument that Matrix and KentyBK is pointless. and then matrix agrees. so why did he reply to all of kentybk's things?

Oh. Well, when someone quotes me on a thread, then argues with me about a post that was never meant to have a discussion, I feel obliged to reply so that the other person better understands.

if it was never meant to have a discussion, then just don't reply. then the post will die, and if, by your own reasoning, it's pointless to argue, because the other person will never see your way, then why do you keep trying to get him to better understand your posts, when it's obvious that he's differing from you and will never change his mind. and most of the stuff you're arguing about is really boring too.

i'm just glad it's over and hopefully won't start again. (and if you start arguing with me i will ignore you!!

sooo. how many of you will cry if you don't get a EP2B invite?

It was kind of beautiful, i took picture with my telephone so maybe ill t put in picture thread if someone wants to..

please do!!! i want to see it! (without any strain on my part, lol)
PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

Please post them =D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

so why did he reply to all of kentybk's things?

It started off over our different opinions, then evolved into a good discussion about Exit Path. He asked questions then I answered and asked him questions. It isn't like PrincessofDaisies argument. Read the whole discussion between Kenty and I, because since you posted that garbage on this thread, you didn't read any of it.
if it was never meant to have a discussion, then just don't reply. then the post will die, and if, by your own reasoning, it's pointless to argue, because the other person will never see your way, then why do you keep trying to get him to better understand your posts, when it's obvious that he's differing from you and will never change his mind. and most of the stuff you're arguing about is really boring too.

Why are you butting in? It was a discussion between Kenty and I, since you obviously didn't read anything of it, you have no room to post here. Read the discussion then come back. I didn't say it was pointless to argue, I said it's pointless to argue about opinions. It started off about him questioning my opinion on the matter, then turned into a decent discussion about hackers and stuff.
and if you start arguing with me i will ignore you!

Oh good, come in here to derail the thread then leave. Have fun with that, Mr. Pseudo.
McManiac
McManiac
13 posts
Nomad

Hey John.
I know this is a huge task...and it's unnecessary...

BUT it would be AWESOME if there were enemies in there!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it would be AWESOME if there were enemies in there!

I'd imagine that would be difficult to put into Exit Path and would take very long. I'm against the idea of enemies in Exit Path because there's no point to it.
I wouldn't want to have to fight people whilst racing.
That's redundant and ruins the game for me and probably many others.
PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

It started off over our different opinions, then evolved into a good discussion about Exit Path

Matrix, my point was infinitely more important than you bawwing about being called hacker =[

KentyBK, please tell me if you felt you had an enlightening discussion and had fun =P

Enemies would be an interesting addition, but I don't see it happening. Unless the races themselves gain plot, and we are running around inside of a boss, with axes and other stuff within its body, until the "finish", where we plant the bomb on the boss, or find the boss's weakpoint and strike a critical blow, etc. So the axes would be part of some grand, cool boss. Much like Colossus, an amazing game.

Or, it could even be simple, like mario jumping over bowser to break the bridge and kill bowser. I feel that actual fighting would detract from the game. This could actually be really cool, but EP seemed more about freedom, and making your own choices than some sort of battle to me. The aforementioned stuff would take a long time to add, and I'm not sure if it is possible. But the colossus idea seems neat. Posssibly because it's one of the few games that made me cry ;(
PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

Edit: I somewhat agree with thaboss

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

That could be a good idea for uniplayer, but not multiplayer. But I don't think enemies will come to EP2 though.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

it would be AWESOME if there were enemies in there!!!!

I think saw, lasers and spikes are already good obstacles to overcome but like enemies that try to stop you will be a bad thing. However, some things like flame throwers and guns would be cool. And like so icy floor that make you slide would be cool too.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matrix, my point was infinitely more important than you bawwing about being called hacker

Read the original post, I wasn't complaining about anything. I pointed out that people do it. Re-read the discussion if you'd like.
And nope, I've been over this with you, just because you say your point is more important, that doesn't mean it is.
Let me do the analogy again since you either didn't read it, or have short term memory loss.
One person says that religious discussion is more important than video games discussion, it's opinion based. Opinions differ, therefore your issue isn't more important than mine in my eyes, and mine isn't important in your eyes. Get it? Get it?
I somewhat agree with thaboss

Feel free to read my post on the previous page, then.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, and you never did respond to me, Nekkkkkid, nor Kenty on this page.

Either carry on the discussion about it, or move on from the discussion.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, it was dead up until some pseudo-intellectual decided to bring it back up with a half wit post.

Well, onto other things. I'd expect that making a version of Exit Path solely for battles would take a while to create. An arena, I don't get why or how that would be necessary. Isn't Exit Path supposed to be a racing game? I'm just thinking that you guys are trying to suggest things for Exit Path that'll make it more complicated and not enjoyable for people that just like to race.

Showing 1651-1665 of 2838