The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803749
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

Been away for a few days so not had a chance to post, so:

Yeah, it was dead up until some pseudo-intellectual decided to bring it back up with a half wit post.

Matrix, you are embarrassing yourself. Stop taking a flash game so serioiusly.

Also PrincessOfDaisies talking about "hardcore sexual bullying" is one of the funniest things I've read. Yes, sexism/racism/homophobia is awful in the real world but on here it's so easily ignored, I can't believe how seriously you're taking it.

If you want to avoid "hardcore sexual abuse" (lol) then don't have a name like PrincessOfDaisies or mute people at the first sign of aggression. I can't believe I'm having to write this.
Icanhazkittyz
Icanhazkittyz
1 posts
Nomad

Do you have an exact release date

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matrix, you are embarrassing yourself. Stop taking a flash game so serioiusly.

I find this funny. Lose an argument then insult the other person. You didn't even address the other points in the discussion. If you can't handle a discussion, then don't even try to hold one with another individual. If you are too emotional for one(example: you lose one then insult someone) then don't attempt to discuss something with another person. You're the one who took this whole thing serious by posting what you posted a few pages back. And when I post about it addressing it, you don't even post back about it. Also, if you're calling me serious, then you should look at yourself. Quit being a hypocrite.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I confused someone with another person. Well then, if you don't want to see a serious discussion, then don't even post about it. Do what the others have been trying to do - come up with other discussion so that the more serious discussion pages back would get covered up and forgotten about by the other people. And calling me serious when you are being serious is hypocritical. Guess what? Many other people in this discussion are serious as well. If you don't want serious discussion, then go somewhere else like forum games. You can't tell me or anyone else what to or not to take seriously. If you don't find that a flash game should be taken seriously, then that's your perspective on the matter. Mine differs and many others do as well. Example: It's like me telling someone to not take a religious discussion so seriously because I don't find it to be that serious. My opinion isn't theirs. When you try to state your opinion as everyone's, then you are wrong when you do so.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Do you have an exact release date

There is not a fixed date yet and the beta codes weren't released either. But I think in a week or two the invite codes will be out and the game will be ready in the end of summer. Check out more on John's site.
Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

At the risk of being overly 'serious' you should get yourself tested for Aspergers.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I have to agree with the second part of nekkkkkkid's post. I don't think it's a big deal at all and you shouldn't take it so seriously. Do you really think that's sexual bullying? They have no clue if you're actually a female, c'mon. It's just some kids yelling at you because they are losing.
And I think bans in this case would be stupid. Bans in the forums aren't given as a punishement just to annoy the users, but to actually solve the problem by preventing those people to break the rules again. On exit path people can still do exactly the same playing as guests. So the bans would never solve the problem, they would just be a "revenge".

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

2 flow levels with cooldown at this point, this may change.

Sounds better than what I was thinking earlier.
At the risk of being overly 'serious' you should get yourself tested for Aspergers.

Let me refer you to my first post on this page now.
Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

Let me refer you to my first post on this page now.

FYI, you come across as an annoying teenager who sees Every Single Thing On The Internet as something you can debate or 'argue.' You need to take things less seriously. I'm not arguing with you, this is not an argument, I just think you need to chill the **** out and stop being such a sperglord.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

What does 2 flow levels with cooldown mean, sorry I get mixed up >.<.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't come to this thread to argue with other people. I come here to discuss Exit Path. If there's a post directed towards me, then I respond accordingly. If you can't handle that, then you should leave this thread instead of derailing it with your nonsensical posts. I take discussions seriously because they are. I'm not going to joke around with someone within a discussion because they aren't going to take my points seriously. Now then, you should find something better to do rather than attempting to insult someone and derail a decent thread.

What does 2 flow levels with cooldown mean

I don't know exactly, I think it's two levels of flow, then I go blank. I don't remember reading anything about it.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

lol@matrix...why is the cooldown only on 2 levels...instead of none or all...maybe just on the super short levels?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

why is the cooldown only on 2 levels...instead of none or all...maybe just on the super short levels?

Huh? I don't understand what you're asking.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'll be gone for a few hours, going to do something. [sarcasm] When I return I hope that someone posts about the old discussion because I love to argue. [/sarcasm]

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

lol@matrix AGAIN... nvm...cant wait to see what kinda awesome tricks there will be in ep2

Showing 1681-1695 of 2838