The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803722
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I'm confused, have the Beta invites been sent out yet?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I'm confused, have the Beta invites been sent out yet?
No, we are just talking about how we hope we get invited for beta right now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I don't get a beta invite, then I'll be a little disappointed. But I have no problem in waiting for the game to officially come out.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

same as matrix for me. i really hope i will get an invitation.

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

It is a near perfect game insofar as Flash games go. More levels, the ability to join friends and a few other tweaks and I'd be happy.

Nekkkid, I concur. In fact, I would be satisfied for another year if he just updated EP1 with a few new maps and private rooms, and got rid of a few bugs/glitches lol. But hey, a whole new game, I can't complain :P

Tart, don't get too upset with dimwits... they can't help it, bless their souls.

John, thanks for clearing up the flow system. I'm super excited for this, because it opens up a lot more possibilities. I came along long after EP1 came out (I started playing in Oct or Nov), but I'm really interested in optimizing this new flow and dj system... a really neat twist on the old game. I really wonder what old routes (on the "legacy maps&quot will work best with the new flow system... Marathon: bottom route anyone? I'm takin' bets now :P
-Est
swordman76
swordman76
6 posts
Nomad

[/quote]what's your fave route in marathon?

I go under the saw and then backtrack up to the flag, then jump on the top platforms.

[/quote]Which Exit Path level is hardest for you??

Treadmillvania. The saws and the spike jump just kill me.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Has anyone ever gotten all the flairs?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what's your fave route in marathon?

I like using the top way because I like jumping through the air and it's just about the fastest route.
Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?

Treadmillvania, because of how it slows down my computer, how I die at spots, and how the flags don't register my character when I pass through them.

Yes.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

what's your fave route in marathon?
Well, I made up/found a new route in marathon that may be already made but yeah it with the top route and it less to mess up.
Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?
This was already mentioned/asked before. Mine is Treadmillvania because of Matrix's reasons and zipper because of the lag of how it slows me down because of the belts which make me lag.
This aswell was already mentioned/asked before, like Matrix said, yes.
TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

crossroads is the hardest lvl for me because i've never gotten over the pipes. although slip n slide is also tough cause i hardly ever get the first shortcut

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

also death wall is tough to land on 1st spike

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

i mean axe

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That death wall shortcut is difficult. I don't attempt to perform it often since I die most of the time, I'd rather take the way that I always take and finish in ten-eleven seconds. The shortcut is only about a second or two faster.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

crossroads is the hardest lvl for me because i've never gotten over the pipes.
What pipes?
although slip n slide is also tough cause i hardly ever get the first shortcut
Pain's corner double is easier (in my opinion), because the other double through the axe is sometimes based on luck (again, in my opinion).
That death wall shortcut is difficult
I practiced it a few times and I usually get it every time now.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

no i figured out a new way to get the first dj on slip n slide...you fly past everyone else but its very hard to do...ive only managed it once :P ive beent rying to perect it lately

Showing 1756-1770 of 2838