The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803731
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I guess people with 1 -4 million exp who have played the game thousands of times find it perfect

I had a little over two million experience points before my data was erased, and I don't find the game perfect. If it'll turn out like how John has been describing it, then I'd say that it'll be near perfect since he's adding most of the things that we want to see in an updated version of Exit Path.

I don't see a problem with a sword flair, but if you want to see the talk about enemies, then feel free to search some pages back. I don't think it was too long ago.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I don't see a problem with a sword flair
We already have a sword flair which is the scimitar, I think he means to use the hand items such as the sword to battle enemies or something like that
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I know, but there could be a better designed sword flair in the game.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i dont mean shooting flairs...i mean like a katana machine gun lance etc...

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Im sure it is much to late to implement this but what about different kinds of stages (in muiltplayer maybe) like a jugnle level where you run a little slower or an ice level where its harder to control where you go or even a lava level where if you stand for to long you might get sent back to your last check point

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

looking foward to playing so much. can always update later. I'm jelly of beta testers.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

ok, i just cant stop thinking that i missed something...??? the invitations are already out?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think John would've announced it, blue.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

ok. i thought so too and that is exactly why i was confused because i heard 2 people complaining they didnt get one

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

@bluerabbit
hey, you see my post count? don't read too much into anything I say.
I thought the game was already testing. besides, I can't be in beta cause I was too late anyways.

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

I can't believe I didn't get an invite

/rage

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I can't believe I didn't get an invite
I didn't get an invitation either? Will he send it through email?
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

How can you literally fall for exact same thing that is cleared up on the same page?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/GriffieF/Emoticons/emot-byodood.gif

How would someone know he didn't get an invite without there being someone that *confirmed* getting one?

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

God, I'm scared. I don't know if I'm making it to the beta. For the last question where you could write anything you wanted I typed out a cool picture of block letters saying EXIT PATH ROCKS! out of L's and M dashes but I'm afraid when it was sent out it didn't come out as EXIT PATH ROCKS but a streamline of numbers... P_P

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I don't know if I'm making it to the beta
Me neither, I hope I do though, I would really like it if I make it though, I get to get a first try at Exit Path 2 before lots of others .
Showing 1741-1755 of 2838