The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803736
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

on

That's supposed to say no
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

the
That's supposed to say them :P. Btw, we both said kind of the same thing . And brighter colors make you lag less right? I know that flairs make you lag more :P.
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

They are faceless, though, so I don't see how that's going to work out

It's really simple. Ask a girl facing you to turn her head 90 degrees to the right, and add the lips on like that. If there is flair hats that cover the head region, this can work out as well, I want it as head flair.

But, is there any word on flair from John?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I like exit path but it gets annoying multiplayer and people start badmouthing

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol i hope the old flairs will still be there. i NEED my blue rabbit suit XD

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

All old flair will stay in the game. In addition we're looking at new flair for head and hands once more.

Here comes the infobomb! Turn away if you want no part!

http://i.imgur.com/m7Fnw.png

Also in addition to these parts is SKINS in which you can choose a different look for your player altogether. Above you can see my new favourite, "Wheelchair."

Let me explain FLOW a bit more since people are concerned:

1) Flow-tap is eliminated. In Exit Path 1 you could tap the Flow button to conserve Flow and not spend it. It was an oversight from the beginning and it's much easier for me to give you more flow options than it is to taptaptap conserve... let's be honest, tapping the button a bunch of times is annoying and a workout for your keyboard. As advantageous as it was it's more of an advantage of knowing "it exists" than a measure of how much skill you have.

2) Flow is timed out. If you Flow then release you'll get a mandatory tiny timeout (It's like 1/2 a second). This will prevent you from tapping Flow to death and having infinite Flow. Also it prevents headaches from that whoosh sound effect you get a hundred times.

http://i.imgur.com/VkH1s.png

3) Flow is two-staged. You get a first flow meter (like in Exit Path 1) and a second flow meter . If you fill your first flow meter your second will start to fill. If your second fills beyond the line you have the option of initiating "super-flow" (that name sucks, let me come up with a better one).

http://i.imgur.com/l7BDB.png

4) Super flow lasts until you release it, meaning you will super flow throughout normal Flow and super Flow. That's a lot of speed, and you go really fast in this mode. If you release super flow before it fully depletes you will keep any flow remaining, just like in Exit Path 1. You are still subject to the timeout of first level Flow.

5) Flow comes much faster in Exit Path 2. This is good for everyone... reward those who don't run into stuff and give those players who want to taptaptap their way to the finish line a way to continue hauling ***. People who are good at Exit Path are those who figure out how to play the levels and where to use Flow.

6) John, you suck. Why do you take away your glitchy codes ? No problem, Multiplayer will offer you some crazy options for your own custom rooms (full flow always, no timeout, etc).

7) ...

8) Profit!

FeeNoMiNaL
FeeNoMiNaL
20 posts
Nomad

Custom rooms where you can control some of the actual mechanics (namely flow) of the game? I like this. I like this a lot. Thanks John!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Thank you for the explanation, John. And the pictures look very vibrant.

Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

Wow. Those custom rooms are going to be gnarly.

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

The game is a bit dark right now, I'm trying to lighten it a bit.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The game is a bit dark right now, I'm trying to lighten it a bit.

Thanks John, no wonder it was so dark...Loooks better now.
Is GhostOfMatrix a bot?
Oh god 2000 games rated, I'll shut up. This man is serious about Flash games.

No and lol...
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the info, John!

I guess people with 1 -4 million exp who have played the game thousands of times find it perfect, and any changes might not be liked, but I'm SUPER excited for EP2.

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

It is a near perfect game insofar as Flash games go. More levels, the ability to join friends and a few other tweaks and I'd be happy.

jc3833
jc3833
2 posts
Nomad

Be able to use "hand items" such as the sword and maybe add enemies that move

jc3833
jc3833
2 posts
Nomad

and also posibly a 3D exit path game

Showing 1726-1740 of 2838