The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803680
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

New generations are lucky I think. It's because some "old" player keep to play and are sympathic that new ppl can improve their skillz =)

Personnaly, it's because I met Silvan and Zero in the same room (Epic ) one day that I really start to train.

Dudefox
Dudefox
2 posts
Nomad

Having looked at John's latest blog post, any thoughts on 'veto' and things?

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

your determining the "first generation" on posts on another thread?thats kinda odd but anyways its gonna take quite a while to get to 10 mil xp(rank80) cuz after a year faith is at like what?5-6 mil?lol so its gonna take another year to get there if we get our stats moved over to ep2 also im not in any generations probably cuz i suck at ep xD

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

I'd LMAO if someone made it to 80 and then got their data reset.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Yeah.. I hope we won't loose our data in EP2.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

First generation days WERE the days...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Third Generation
thestuntman, Nevin, RayOfLight, G33kOfArmorGames, Pedro97, Plaer, Whatsisface, Wezzeldurf, and GhostOfPain.

Well, I'm glad to be in a "good player" list because I am not even a decent player next to those guys.

And it is bad to see that most of guys of 1st generation don't play it anymore. I haven't seen PrimaFlow for ages.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

matrix, did you only put one player in each generation? because some players didnt retire after one generation. for example, zero kind of retired before the 2nd started and came back on the 3rd. did you like put a player in the regenration he started in?

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Faith will definitely get to level 80 first. Also I sorta feel left out for not being on the best players list. Well im not that good anyways :P. When ep2 comes imma be lobsterman.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Lol, don't worry Hulk, I think there are people like you that we can add in the best players list

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

[quote]Third Generation
thestuntman, Nevin, RayOfLight, G33kOfArmorGames, Pedro97, Plaer, Whatsisface, Wezzeldurf, and GhostOfPain.[quote]

I came close before faith came. :3
I started with my 1st account in october..
I played it one month before i made my account. So I guess, i am in the second generation. :P

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Man, it's just too bad compared to the people I consider the best that I am just terrible.

People I consider the best are:
GhostOfZero
FaithPath
Malkoir
thebluerabbit

In my opinion, the top 4 players, of course, in no particular order.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

your determining the "first generation" on posts on another thread?

That's where I got some of the names, since I don't remember MANY people from Exit Path, it's been a while. Also, I didn't determine it solely off the posts, I determined it from their gameplay and such.
First generation days WERE the days...

OH THE MEMORIES!
matrix, did you only put one player in each generation?

Huh? I put one player in each generation from start of gameplay and experience/how good they are. Not all first generation players are done playing, the generations are just when they started playing and how good they were. Example: A person from 2008 on Armor Games would be in the first generation, a person from 2009 would be in the second generation, a person from 2010 would be in the third generation, etc..

@Everyone else:
Feel free to add to the generations! I'll probably work some more on it tonight or tomorrow, but I don't remember many names from Exit Path because it's been a while since I last played.
GhostOfZero
GhostOfZero
29 posts
Peasant

Time for a history lesson! XD I've never thought of myself as first gen, but second gen. Madasahatter, Silvan, and Serville64 were the original Godhead I got all sparkly eyed over haha. There were two guests that never logged in that I only recognized because of their avatars. Back then my login name was thedo haha. They were all better than I was, but we learned a lot together and it was a blast . Then all 5 of them pooped out for the most part, only seeing Silvan and Serville very rarely myself. After that I changed my name to 000000000 out of severe loneliness and depression. Nooooooooo D: There was a bit of a gap after that
before great players decided to rock the EP world again. Eventually, Z and Raz were born and on a rampage racing against each other, which spawned two fancy pants clans that were rivals. I joined Raz in the Ghosts, and met a bunch of really great players. At this point we're solidly in the Second generation, the beginning of the Ghost Clan; two of the original players being Kenty (Tartarus) and Matrix, who you still see today. Things went well. The clan became stable and well known as the playing field leveled out within it. Speed increases plateaued in comparison to before until the head of the Third generation hit the streets. Faithpath! We had some cool discussions and came up with a path to hit 2:30 on Uniplayer. Time passed and Faith hit the target and I could not. I think he learned a lot from people in the second gen just like we did from the first. Combining it with his own thinking, he's carried it the farthest it's gone yet and I think it's awsome. There's no one I'd rather lose to . No homo XD. The End! :O Maybe. I might still clobber your score one of
these days Faith XD.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol the only history class that didnt bore me BE A TEWACHER XD

Showing 1891-1905 of 2838