The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803669
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I might never really get why it has always to be Player X >> Player Y for you guys... Ain't there more for you on that game? For me at least I never try to beat others racing enjoying my runs and making them better and better ^_^

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

You're at the "top", it's easy to say it for you xO

More seriously, I don't think people want absolutely make an order in the best players. But people need to choose a goal, a limit, that they would surpass. It's like this that almost everybody progress.

I don't really care of who is the "first". I just want to know who got more skillz than me to try to become strong as him and repulse further my limits

Just my opinion ^.^

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

player-X player-Y?lol idk but i personally dont care for uni :\\ but the people who have amazing records on uni should be awarded for their dedication and hard work imm atry and get my name up there isntead of being in the hundreds xD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

About the list, I'll probably update it tonight. I was busy last night doing other things and had a busy day. And the list is just when you started playing and if you were recognized as a great player at that time. It is not in any order of "best players". I've read some suggestions and I'll try to update it tonight and add more names.

Also, matrix, you should probably remove me from the generations list. I was good back then, but now when I try to race against you guys, I get owned.

I can't take you out! You were one of the best players back then and gave people a great challenge, that deserves a mention.
wezzeldurf
wezzeldurf
27 posts
Peasant

The game is all about beating ur self.. and beyond XP ...
But, I always liked the names, stories and the whole "mythology" around it. I made my account when i already knew some people.. and the mentioned guys in the lists always were my "target" in the game.. not so much for proving my self, but for learning new stuff and the plain thrill of playing someone who is considered good. I remember when i first played Zero when i was pretty much noob(but interested in the game a lot) it gave me the butterfly's XDDDD
Its cool to read your stories guys, i enjoy it so much;D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

http://myfacewhen.com/images/350.jpg

John put up a new picture of Exit Path 2 on his site!:
http://jmtb02.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/00001762-630x237.png

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

ya, apperently the beta's are coming soon, 2 bad i didnt find out about the beta signup until it was 2 l8 D:

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

I like the new look of the lobby, with the next upcoming stage and a new veto system i will hopefully learn about. I also appreciate my name in the 5th generation. It does make me feel kinda inexperienced but thats ok. Beta invites will hopefully arrive sometime near august.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Yep, he sure did Matrix.

Well the little XP in the circle is self-explanatory, but what do you guys think the rest of it means?

Like the star in the circle, the flag in a circle, and the + in a circle?

Also, what do you guys think about being able to see the next level and being able to veto it? I think that will be good because then we know what to prepare for, although it does take out some of the "being prepared for any level" part.

But the veto is definitely good because I'm pretty sure we have all played maraton 5 times in a row at 1 point or another. That was not fun at all.

And last thing, do you guys think Kudos will be worth more than 25 XP in Exit Path 2? Because in the original, it only took about 100,000 XP to reach level 41, but now to hit level 41 in Exit Path 2(provided John doesn't change the amount of XP needed before EP2's release) is about 1,000,000 XP.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

Z 1 mil xp will get u 2 rank 36 :P so 1.5 mil might be 41

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Z 1 mil xp will get u 2 rank 36 :P so 1.5 mil might be 41

Levels will go beyond 41, as John mentioned. So 41 won't be as important as it was in ep1. And I'm still puzzled as to what the flag circle is for.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

John put up a new picture of Exit Path 2 on his site!:

And here I thought this was old news already :S

Like the star in the circle, the flag in a circle, and the + in a circle?

Something related to the level (like say 80 gives a gold star or something), the amount of wins (or total match count) and the amount of kudos, in that order.

Also, what do you guys think about being able to see the next level and being able to veto it? I think that will be good because then we know what to prepare for, although it does take out some of the "being prepared for any level" part.

And replaces it with a strategic element, because you'll try to veto levels that your opponent is good at to play levels you like.

And last thing, do you guys think Kudos will be worth more than 25 XP in Exit Path 2? Because in the original, it only took about 100,000 XP to reach level 41, but now to hit level 41 in Exit Path 2(provided John doesn't change the amount of XP needed before EP2's release) is about 1,000,000 XP.

I'm guessing they'll be worth 10x times as much, so 250 per Kudo.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

if they make it 250xp per kudo then itll be rather easy to get to 1 mil xp right?so john would wanna make it harder for people to reach the max level so people play alot longer hence leaving it the same ol 25 xp

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I already said it was just a guess. And besides, 1 million exp translates to 4000 kudos. Seeing that you get level 80 at 10 million......it works.

joshuaellis
joshuaellis
2 posts
Nomad

I wish it came out now[b]

Showing 1936-1950 of 2838