ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 777898
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

More death traps?

Yeah probably. Or something new John wants to add to make it more evil. Or make it look eviler? Eh...I don't know.
AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Right, my favourite level is fuzz balls, but john, maybe you could make a level like fuzz balls, but instead of buzzsaws, have axes?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

maybe u could make the legacy like ep 1 so that all the glitches r still their, that way people that like ep1 could still play it, even though to me the seual looks alot better than the 1st , i dunno y u people are complaining about lack of tricks, btw is their anyway people who missed the early beta signup can stil get in the beta?

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

John, I know I have suggested it before, but I ahave gotten no response from you about it, so I am going to post it again.

I would like for you to add a Spectator Mode, so that players could watch other players without actually having to race them so they could learn their tricks.

Of course, this could cause lag, but I still think it's a good idea. But of course, you're the game developer. It's your choice.

PerryThePlatypus3
PerryThePlatypus3
26 posts
Shepherd

@ john
so maybe like the city limits in exit path 1 where there is so much traps and then final part where u use all your flow.
is that what u mean by evil versions? Oh can you please tell me when exit path 2 is comming? I can't wait.

PS are you keeping the extra jumps method from exit path 1?

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

I'm a Power User *puts on shades*

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

Also w/r/t 'evil' remakes, you could also do them in reverse similar to how the old Mario Karts used to.

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Mirror Mode

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

John, have you taken out the pause glitch and the refresh thing on uniplayer? The pause glitch on EP1 is where you can pause the game and the deathtraps don't hit you, then you can press it again to continue playing. The refresh thing is when you refresh the game when you die or mess up on a certain level in uniplayer and it brings you to the start of the level.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

This just in folks.

Oh, and I think this would be a great week for Exit Path 2 Beta. Friday perhaps.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

dont take out the refresh gltch it doesnt help because the timers still counts its just helpful if u wanna practise a lvl

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

haha very nice tart ^^ that would be great if it did come out on friday :d hope im on my good comp then

es104199
es104199
12 posts
Nomad

Looking forward to an Exit Path 2.

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

So beta is tomorrow? XD

rawwr123
rawwr123