ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766745
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

More glitches were in uni then multi this time.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Hey John I had to go before I could report a bug and when I came back the beta was gone.

The bug is:
When I was playing a multiplayer level (I don't remember which one) I was up high in the level and I flowed to the finish. At the finish line I some how flowed over it even though I was still on screen. My friend also did the same thing. Please fix this.

Thanks for the awesome beta. Hope EP2 comes out before the summer ends.
P.S. I think that the intro to EP2 is really cool.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

k, a couple bugs i found that i couldnt report cause i when i refreshed page beta was over: lvl 5 i think had a glitch that let we go through walls, the single player version of hopalot had a glitch at the end the made me rewind foreever, same thing that happened to snowrut happened 2 me, sonetimes the end of multyplayer games would glitch and people who didnt finish won for some reason, and i could go through some death traps on various lvls, also could u add a low quality button to multyplayer, thanx

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Exit Path 2 beta is over.

That was quick. How many people were in the beta?
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Beta looks great. Great graphics, interesting maps. But I gotta get used to all the new traps and stuff. Because I've been playing like barf on a stick. I did suffer from intense lag even on low quality and with no tabs on. It's just my computer though...

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

That bug where people die over and over again has been fixed. It was a loop being caused by the Rewinder trying to access logs that don't exist... you never come back into existence.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Tbh, after seeing some things on EP2 and playing it, I prefer EP1's level design and I like it more overall. Some things I like about EP2 is that the flags register you, you can double jump whenever you want while in the air, the uniplayer mode is longer and more complex, and new levels on the game is refreshing. But I dislike everything else. Especially how much it lags for me. I can play maybe one or two matches without getting lag on the game, then I can't play it any longer. As for the levels, I like how there are new levels, but you can easily finish most of them by jumping over them, which renders them useless. On most, you can double jump over a ledge, then you can just keep running to the end. That needs to be fixed.

Bowowke
Bowowke
1 posts
Farmer

Amidst all the excitement about EP2, please allow me to ask a a question about EP1 uniplayer.

If I submit my score to the high scores, it doesn't show up in the daily high scores. The only highscore that I can find, is my alltime highscore. My best score of the day or week is nowhere to be found.

Any idea why this is?

ZombieOutbreak
ZombieOutbreak
9 posts
Nomad

Because it takes a long, long, long long time.
That's the only obvious reason, but there might be a few other complicated reasons also, but I don't know much about Exit Path 2

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

That bug where people die over and over again has been fixed.

Oh okay, good because I kept die for no reason. I love the new graphics and the way it looks but...lag. :/
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not too surprised by the lag, and here's why.

1) The levels are a bit larger, proven by the fact that the original Exit Path was 7 MB I think. Exit Path 2 was 18 MB, at least for the Beta anyway.
2) There was no Low Quality option for Multi-Player.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

2) There was no Low Quality option for Multi-Player.

John really should put one of those in.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Weird, I was playing and the matched started and I just ended up in the middle of the map...It glitched somehow.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Will our stats on EP1 transfer over to EP2? Not sure if that's been answered yet.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i think it might be but there is no point in doing that due to beta

Showing 2191-2205 of 2839