ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766743
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for exit path 2!!!

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Will our stats on EP1 transfer over to EP2? Not sure if that's been answered yet.

I don't really see why he would do that considering that some people only play til they're top rank and quit.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

he wouldnt transfer our stats because the game is alot different, we would be lvl 50-70's that were about as good as a lvl 12, it wouldnt represent how good we actually are

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Hey, it's fun to start again if our stats aren't transferred.

we would be lvl 50-70's that were about as good as a lvl 12, it wouldnt represent how good we actually are

Yeah, I've beaten grandmasters on EP1 when I was like level 16.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Sorry for the dp.

But Exit Path 2 is finally out! No really, look at the new games thingy.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Exit path 2 is amazing it still is a bit buggy but by Friday everything will hopefully be fixed.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Exit path two is not good to be honest. On my laptop it is so laggy that I can't hardly move...

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

yeah, the infinite rewind bug really gets to me, cause you have to refresh page

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

On my laptop it is so laggy that I can't hardly move...

Click this and read the part about reducing lag.
TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

whats the trick for going through poles and not clinging onto them?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You flow through them, Tron.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Is there a quality button on multiplayer somewhere? I can't find it anywhere and I've looked all over the screen.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to wait to play it. I had a little look when it was posted but it has some problems that need to be addressed and until it's patched I'll stick to other games.

Been looking forward to this though, so I hope John addresses the issues quickly. (For example you die when you go anywhere near anything deadly, I mean you don't even touch it or land on it, etc. but you die just for walking next to it, spikes, axes etc. The 'sensivity' or 'area of effect' of the traps should be looked at a 2nd time. And it's not like I just suck at EP, I've played a LOT of EP 1)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I pressed q - it didn't do anything. And I went to the main menu - I don't see anything on the screen where you can change the quality.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Alright, it's working now. For some reason it wasn't working earlier.

Well, I hope John fixes some of the bugs that are still in the game soon. I'm glad he fixed the part where you can go over the stages, that ruined most of them. Now people actually have to go through the stages.

Showing 2206-2220 of 2839