The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804034
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, nothing can really save me when using my own computer. Only reason I was playing was because EST/Darwin/Dragon were playing. And dropping it to that size actually is a huge difference-- can actually finish races and heck, even won a cubicles match! When I played normal size that is not possible-- ask EST, he had a ball at how slow my guy went (dropping it to the ~1x2 inch screen... prob move 3x faster.)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If lags the problem then you could use CCleaner often, turn down the quality and something that REALLY helps it turning off javascript. Zero told me that a long time ago.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

also you forgot to mention closing other open pages. i learned that pages like facebook cause huge lagg. (btw. sorry if someone already said that. all the comments are too long for me to read XD)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh yes. That is another thing that you could do if you would like to reduce it even more. But I find it to be enough to do the things that I mentioned on my computer, but if you're computer is slower, then you should definitely close down those extra unnecessary tabs.

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

IceClean just does it for me...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

IceClean just does it for me...

That's for a Mac. Mac's are usually a tad faster than PC's. With my laptop - I like to have some tabs open, about six. The only things that I do when playing is use CCleaner often, about twice or three times a week then turn the quality on the game down. Turning javascript off, I did that when I didn't know of CCleaner, but know that I do; I don't use turn it off anymore. It's good for the times that your Internet is slow.

Which routes do you guys take on Cubicles?
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, my computer is just old-- time to get a new one here soon.

As far as Cubicles, the route I like to take is flow from the first spring (no dj or air jump) land on a pillar, jump to the next pillar (this one being the one before the buzz saws) and hopefully have the flow to jump to the end-- only hitting the first spring *this the faithpath route.) However, if not enough flow at the end Ill hit the end wall, I will just back up and use the end spring. Also should I run into the first pillar I'll use the double jump and just hit the spring with the swinging ax to flow the rest of the way. It varies pending on how well I hit everything-- cubicles/death wall/tubes are my least consistent maps

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

For cubicles I flow and dj off the first cubicle, land on the third pillar or whatever it is, jump over the spikey cubicle, and land in the finish area. idk how to explain it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

On Cubicles I do this route.

I experimented with Cubicles a lot and made different ways of doing the level a while back. I remember when people used to say that the ways were impossible. The first way that I started doing was the one GhostOfZero showed me and was the only one doing, it was jumping on the first pillar then flowing pillar to pillar until the end. I didn't like that way very much, the level got repetitive of that same old way and many people were doing it so I started looking for some diversity.

The first way that I found was the two double jumps in the air to the finish. With that one you finish roughly around 6.50. The second one was the first double jump, land on one pillar then flow to the end. This was an improvement from the last one, but still a tad slower due to the double jump.
The third one was the first double jump, tap flow in the air, land on the pillar before the giant saws then flow to the end. This one was quicker then the other two, but was difficult to perform.
So I just put the jump together then flowed to the end in that video I provided earlier.

The people that I mentioned this to while playing and they practiced it with me were: CeroOscuras, Darwin, TroppO, Delysid and RayOfLight. And these routes started spreading to other players because this was back when I would play frequently.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Here's the big jump on Cubicles.
I mentioned it in a room with Cero and TroppO and they both said it was impossible then I got it once and they started practicing it.
Two double jumps on Cubicles.

I didn't link those earlier because I just found them on TroppO's youtube channel.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That guy did some impressive jumps

It isn't difficult to perform those jumps. Just takes a little practice then you got it.
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan on Troppo's videos. When I learned of 'em awhile back, watched them all carefully-- its where I learned most things I use in multi.

Also yeah, the first video of the "faith" cubicles route is what I try to take, followed by the '2 double jumps' video should I hit the first pillar.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I liked that Cubicles route. Pretty hard looking, but maybe it is not that bad

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Pretty hard looking, but maybe it is not that bad

Once you get it down, it's really easy to perform.

It took me a few tries before I could get them right, but now they're easy.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Goid, I think I can perform it then. Have you guys saw video at Uniplayer level 30 shortcut?

Showing 1081-1095 of 2838