The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804026
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Have you guys saw video at Uniplayer level 30 shortcut?

Yes. GhostOfZero created a video of uniplayer some time back. Click this to see it.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

That video didnt include shortcut I am talking. Just put exit path level 30 shortcut to YT.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That video didnt include shortcut I am talking.

What shortcut are you talking about then?

Zero does the double jump shortcut on level 30. It's the fastest way to do that stage.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I dont even know is it faster, but you can jump over of that large spike-thing. Just spring, flow, double jump.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I dont even know is it faster, but you can jump over of that large spike-thing. Just spring, flow, double jump.

I got mixed up. I thought you meant level 29.

On level thirty if you have flow left over from the previous level then you can hold it, jump on the first spring then it'll propel you across the stage. That's the fastest way.

I think you're talking about the second spring then you double jump on that wall to get over it.

If you're talking about taking the normal route then you just tap flow a lot until you're out of the stage.
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I think that shortcut takes a longer amount of time to complete the level. The only advantage to that shortcut is that you won't die.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

I'm playing EP right now!

TheSheep
TheSheep
5 posts
Nomad

I found a great video, with loads of shortcuts I'd never heard of before: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0]

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

I found a great video, with loads of shortcuts I'd never heard of before:

Well played... -.-

I thought it was troppO's vid for a sec
XxYoungNolexX
XxYoungNolexX
5 posts
Nomad

[quote]Not Again...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think that shortcut takes a longer amount of time to complete the level. The only advantage to that shortcut is that you won't die.

It does, because you have to jump on the bouncer and hit the wall then double jump over it. If you have flow leftover form the previous stage then simply flow onto the first bouncer then jump so that it throws you through some of the beginning of the stage.

Even the normal tap flow route on level 30 is quicker than the double jump.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

@John:

Can you try to implement additional Hack protection for Exit path 2 please?
I have met a player today that had enabled flow hack on multiplayer. It was obvious hack as we met on the Maze level. I was half way ahead in the big box (after first jumper) and still he managed to bypass me easily and finish 1 second earlier (he messed up the finish and did hit some bricks; noob). At that time his stats were 228 games 228 wins.
So Multiplayer and Uniplayer aren't safe from flow hack anymore =/

@trix : can u give me plz the link of the getsatisfaction thingy?
kthxbye

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

You know faithpath, its impossible to make something hack-proof. You can only make it take longer for people to hack it :P

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

I have met a player today that had enabled flow hack on multiplayer.

Same for me..
I played that guy today, too. He had infinite flow. I know that he had infinite flow, because wehn we played secrect staircase, he used flo0w from begin.
He was 2-3 seconds away from me..

Please try, if you can, to remove this error in Exit Path 2...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

can u give me plz the link of the getsatisfaction thingy?

I see you've already found it so there's no need.

Interesting thing about the hacker. I've only met two hackers while playing Exit Path. First one was a person that would finish the level in 00.00 time. Second one was a person that could do a kudos hack to give thousands and thousands of kudos. But I've never met a person with infinite flow.
Showing 1096-1110 of 2838