The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803941
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
DECENDENT
DECENDENT
11 posts
Nomad

i have to say the game was done well and i hope that another comes out....maybe have difficulty levels so a new guy does not die as much also higher difficulty could mean a diff playthrough all together in other words

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

i hope that another comes out
There's one in beta right now, go check John's website for updates and his website is jmtb02.com
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone get a beta invite yet?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Anyone get a beta invite yet?
I thought you have to sign up for one then they message you through email and I think the beta signups ended a long time ago.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I thought you have to sign up for one then they message you through email and I think the beta signups ended a long time ago.

Well, yeah. But many of us signed up when it was first out. But I haven't gotten any word from it and I check my E-mail everyday.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Well, yeah. But many of us signed up when it was first out. But I haven't gotten any word from it and I check my E-mail everyday.
Maybe you didn't get picked :/. Probably too many people signed up and I was too late .
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Maybe you didn't get picked :/. Probably too many people signed up and I was too late .

Not too many people. Because many of us signed up right when it was announced, so we were the first ones to sign up. I'm just asking if anyone has received an invitation.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

anyhow...i don`t know about you guys but i think i`m strongly against double jumps or triple jumps
it`s not that i can`t do those
i mean,i CAN,but there will always be some annoying people who will say like "you cheat,hax,cheater" and all that crap or "how the heck did you do that"
well ofcourse i can mute all of them but because of those jumps most players leave the room and then next ones come and say just the same ****
Why can`t pros play in peace rofl?It`s pretty annoying to mute all the new players who come to your room
I wish there was an option to mute ALL OF THEM,even those who join after you set that option
man....

then dont go around playing noobs...go around finding actually skilled players who CAN double and triple jump like i do :P
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=epicness]go around finding actually skilled players who CAN double and triple jump like i do :P[/quote]
How do you triple jump? (I know how to double jump, but no idea how to triple jump.)

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

johnmerz read matrix's guide im sure its in there somewhere heres a link to it http://armorgames.com/community/thread/6926250/exit-path-guide

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How do you triple jump?

You just keep pressing the up button with flow. It's sort of a luck kind of deal. Some times it works, and other times it doesn't.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I *might* know how to triple jump, I probably am just calling it something else.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's just like double jumping, but with the triple jump you have to press the up button more.

It's only useful for tricks, really. Or if you want a big boost.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

actually no. its what makes youtake the shortcut on secret staircase so its also important for racers

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

its what makes youtake the shortcut on secret staircase

The shortcut on secret staircase is a double jump, not triple jump.
Showing 1321-1335 of 2838