The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803903
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well only if you dont count the spring as a jump. but even though the shortcut on jumper is a triple jump

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the shortcut on jumper is a triple jump

That's a double jump too. You jump once near the block, then jump again to get to the teleporter.

You should look at TroppO's videos before you confuse double jumps with triple jumps.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I think there is a triple jump in crossroads if you want to take the high route above that final tunnel thing.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I think there is a triple jump in crossroads if you want to take the high route above that final tunnel thing.
No, you flow then jump to the wall, then tap up to get across.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no, there is triple jump on hide path,first you jump on to first wall, then u jump over it, then u jump on next wall, aand then corner jump up and over, wtch the vid and count how many jumps are done for hide path

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

no, there is triple jump on hide path,first you jump on to first wall, then u jump over it, then u jump on next wall, aand then corner jump up and over
Do you mean in the begginning of the Crossroads? Or when you can see yourself to get to the other side and to get toe the top part to need a triple or a double again?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If rawwr123 was more coherent then I could understand him. But I can't.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

srry, the 2nd part in crossroads, if you take the all top path and you jump 5 blocks, not the begginning

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry, but are we seriously arguing over whether or not that something is a triple or double jump? What's the big deal if it is or isn't?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm sorry, but are we seriously arguing over whether or not that something is a triple or double jump?

Look up the definition of the bolded word, then come back to the thread. Nobody here is arguing.
What's the big deal if it is or isn't?

There is no big deal, simply correcting somebody isn't a big deal.

Good day.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

That's a double jump too. You jump once near the block, then jump again to get to the teleporter.
You should look at TroppO's videos before you confuse double jumps with triple jumps.

well i use it as a triple jump. i jump over that first block, then again to get to the corner of the above block and then into the teleport.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone get an invite, yet? I've been checking my E-mail every few days, and still nothing.

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Nothing with me either. John said on Twitter that it was taking a little longer...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I want my invite code soon! I can't wait to test the new things of the game (if I get picked, of course).

And I found something weird. There is about a month that I don't play uniplayer but I still go on there. Then I see I am on level 5 but I always erase my progress. Today I open it up again and I am still on level five.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not sure why it's doing that, maybe clearing the game progress then logging out.

Showing 1336-1350 of 2838