The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803910
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I found something weird. There is about a month that I don't play uniplayer but I still go on there. Then I see I am on level 5 but I always erase my progress. Today I open it up again and I am still on level five.
That is called the refresh glitch. It's when you refresh it and then you get back to that level.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Oh, and I forgot that you have to log in again when you refresh.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The refresh glitch is when you intentionally do it so that you restart the level, starting on the level on the game means that he didn't clear the recent game and logged out.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

we should do an exit path tournament

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

An Exit Path Tournament would be very hard to do since it's a random room generator and would be very time consuming. Maybe in Exit Path 2 if there's private rooms, but on the current state of the game I don't think it's going to be possible.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=GhostOfMatrix]Maybe in Exit Path 2 if there's private rooms[/quote]
Yea, I am planning on creating a group on AG3 expressly for that purpose. I don't have any details about this group, however. I need to think it out more.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why are you confusing Exit Path with AG3?

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

[quote=GhostOfMatrix]Why are you confusing Exit Path with AG3?[/quote]
I am not confusing anything. When AG3 comes out with the ability to create groups (hopefully by then EP2 will come out), I will be creating this EP2 group.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My post had nothing to do with groups so you quoting my post then talking about groups made no sense. Therefore you confused Exit Path 2 with AG3 since you quoted me then talked about AG3 when nowhere in my post I said anything about AG3. My post was about private rooms on Exit Path 2, not groups.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

oic now. sorry about that. I am planning on creating a group regardless. Not to be off topic or anything, but when are you going to come out with your new "about"?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It doesn't matter.

John said that he was going to send out invites a week or two on May fourth. It's been a week in some days, I'm not sure if anyone has gotten anything.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

One thing: I did not sign up for the beta of EP2, so it is going to be a while before I create this group.

GameplayKing
GameplayKing
1 posts
Nomad

I also dislike Treadmillvania. That level is EVIL!!

Agreed!
This is one of the best online flash game I have ever played. Ver addicting!
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Agreed!
I don't agree to not liking Treadmillvania because I like all leves in Exit Path but I do agree when you said
This is one of the best online flash game I have ever played. Ver addicting!
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]I also dislike Treadmillvania. That level is EVIL!!

Personally one of my favourite levels even though it laggs for me like zipper but the point is-i know just everything about that level so i always win

But ZIPPER is a real EVIL for me.Because it`s the easiest and "laggiest" level in the game.And i always lose coz of laggs.Skills don`t even matter on that level except for the last part with blocks...

Showing 1351-1365 of 2838