The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803797
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

was playing ep2 with 15 matches 100% win ratio when in my 16th match I FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR wtf

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

was playing ep2 with 15 matches 100% win ratio when in my 16th match I FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR wtf

Apparently one of the major glitches. :/ That happened to me many times...
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i was just playing and i found a usefull glitch, not as usfull as double jumps were but its a start, if u hold the down arrow agaisnt a spring u wont jump off it this means u can save 2 jumps instead of 1 on hopalot because if u hold down and go off the edge u still wont haveused a jump (using a spring counts as a jump), meaning u cnat jump over the last part, this glitch can be taken advantage of when a spring will launch u into a deathtrap 2 (snake), its not corner jumping but its a start

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

I found (?) a quick path for lvl 22. where (after you dj to block and dj to platform skipping the bounce pad), you jump real quick on the little ledge blocking the laser and dj'ing over the laser and portal. I don't have photobucket, so sry about that.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

tron mozart i found that 2 its around the same diffuculty wise but a bit faster

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

I've been out of town, so I'm really just starting to play now, still looking for 38th triangle

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Exit path 2 needs to make the quality worse when you want it on low quality because it still lags on low quality. And remember to add those 2 missing levels with the missing 2 caution signs and bugs. Also one of those bugs is in a monitor that you cannot access. So the highest amount of signs and bugs you can get so far is 38

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

lol i jumped over the finish line in three paths and died

also grips is way too easy, you can pretty much jump over the entire level and flow, you'll do it within 9 secs.

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

You can also jump over everything in bounce town.

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Yeah my bouncetown~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLtJycGqORE

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Nice video of BounceTown. Great Job!!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Hm...I just noticed the rating of Exit Path 2 just went up a bit to 9/10.

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

@Udude21

i think that's more the fact that ep1 seems a lot faster than ep2 rather than ep1 becoming faster afterwards.

Also I'd just like to ask is anyone else having problems where you get stuck in midair sometimes?

foxlover50
foxlover50
5 posts
Nomad

Personally I enjoy the first episode better. For me it just became less fun doing almost the exact same thing as episode 1 and episode 2 became boring for me. I guess what i am saying is that it has nothing new and lost its originality.

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

There are a couple times where I hit an invisible floor against a wall, but I don't know if that's what you're talking about.

yeah that's exactly what i mean.
Showing 2356-2370 of 2838