The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803809
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
wezzeldurf
wezzeldurf
27 posts
Peasant

They give u little boost, like the moving track.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, I'll have to test it out later.

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Has anyone found the secret path?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no, its not there, its like John forgot to put it in, also he didnt make it possible to get all sign/flitters, because theres no lvl 36/39

Fizanko
Fizanko
20 posts
Shepherd

I find EP1 much better for a single reason : the controls.

In EP1, the controls were reactive and precise, if you died it was basically your fault.

In EP2, sometime the controls just do not respond when you press the keys.
The best example is the double jump, sometime the 2nd jump does not happen despite you're pressing "UP" during your jump.
This alone will kill your character without you being able to do anything.

I don't know if it has to do with lags, as i play only uniplayer and noticed this very annoying problem on stages without much going and on stages with lots of animations.

I hope this will be fixed, in a game in which controls are everything, having them badly working is the worst that can happen.

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

Trampolines are a pain. But oh lawd the axes. Thank god I just got Dragonage Origins, or I would have no games for my 2 hour slot each night.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

o, its not there, its like John forgot to put it in, also he didnt make it possible to get all sign/flitters, because theres no lvl 36/39

and because the flitter on level 37 is imposibbe to get
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

yam that 2, forgot to mention that 1, i sent it to him, i hope he fixes it, i wanna get the flair for all matter

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

also there's one other thing i'd like to add. This is of course simply my personal opinion.

Anyeway, I noticed that the rroms are split into 3, one for levels 0-15, another for 0-30 and another just for higher levels. I know this is a feature a lot of people like, but I for one don't really. Its just because when I first started, even though i was in the lower levels, i enjoyed playing against higher levels and grandmasters in ep1. Without this early experience, I wouldn't have learned half the techniques and how the levels worked. I think exposure to higher level players is a good thing for lower level players, even early on, so this option should be available imo for everyone to compete against everyone else.

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

I agree. There should be a room where anyone can join.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I agree. There should be a room where anyone can join.

Uhhhhhhhhh........ you know custom rooms allows EXACTLY that, right?

It's already in the game.
AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

I always wanted to jump in to the higher levels, for faster leveling, the features of having lvl capacities is preventing me from the full experience, and yet another reason why i thought number 1 was just better

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

i was teaching my friend all the shortcuts, corner jumps, double jumps in ep1 today. He was doing well till FaithPath came along lol

TZtluhcs
TZtluhcs
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know how what to do on level 18 of EP 2?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i think lower lvls showdnt be able to join the advanced room but a higher lvl can goto a lower room, that would elimenate the probrem of sometimes no advanced players being on for pros, and noobs good c pros in action

Showing 2341-2355 of 2838