ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238722
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

defintly lucario
he pwns all wit his counter move and he is quite balanced(although better at melee) i have yet to master counter...

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
203 posts
Nomad

GO MARTH

gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

best game ever anyone who disagrees has not played is yet!!!!!!

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad

Ike rules, i wish the game play lasted longer =p

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm best with Kirby, if you must know. Once you can master his moves, he's nearly unstoppable.

Pikachu is also one of my best players. I haven't quite mastered his skills yet, but when I do, he will be unstoppable as well. Nearly unstoppable, anyway...

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

Ganondorf is probably the strongest player in the game. His "b" move is a one-hit KO at 30% damage or more. It puzzles me why hardly anybody else chooses to use him.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ganondorf is probably the strongest player in the game. His "b" move is a one-hit KO at 30% damage or more. It puzzles me why hardly anybody else chooses to use him.

Captain Falcon's punch usually kills at about 60% or more, and he's twice as quick and much easier to use. Ganondorf may be strong, but Captain Falcon gives you more for your bargain with speed.
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ganondorf is considered to be the worst character in the game as far as tiers go, but he's fun as hell. And it really depends on the user as well.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ganondorf is considered to be the worst character in the game as far as tiers go

Elaborate...?

Peach is probably a worse player. What do you mean by "tiers"?
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

samus is pretty good. so is mario and captain falcon.

Pikapika102
Pikapika102
8 posts
Nomad

i like Kirby and Meta Knight, they're probably my best two. However I can play as pretty much any character and be somewhat legitimate with them, except the Ice Climbers.

XAliceX
XAliceX
11 posts
Nomad

The ice climbers are difficult for me, but I can basically fight normally with the rest of the characters.
Though I'm quite good with Fox, Pit, and Zelda/Sheik.

Joey6855
Joey6855
197 posts
Nomad

There are some crappy characters *cough jigglypuff cough*

Lol yea, Idk why they even put jigglypuff in the game.

My best character has to be Sonic. In my opinion in SSBB speed is the most needed characteristic. Run in, deal some fast damage, back off to safety, repeat.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Idk why they even put jigglypuff in the game.

In Melee, Jigglypuff had a one-hit KO, but it doesn't deal much damage in Brawl. I think they put him in just as a continuation from the last game, not as a character you'd actually use.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I usually play with random people, I'm not particularly good with one character.

Showing 1396-1410 of 1648