ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238724
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

everyone seems to overlook how good wario is. how many other characters can spawn a motorcycle?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

Pikachu is no doubt the best because of how versitile she... or he... or it is. it has a fast attack for close range, its side smash does 18 damage and has a knockback that can be farther away, or up depending on the closness of the attack and i think it does 22 or more at very close range. it has a range attack and an airial attack, definently the best =]

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Dear all idiots who are saying _____ is the best, read the tier list. The tier list is right. It is correct. It is real. It is based off results. It is constantly being updated. READ THE GODDAMM TIER LIST.

Thankyou.

Pikachu is no doubt the best because of how versitile she... or he... or it is. it has a fast attack for close range, its side smash does 18 damage and has a knockback that can be farther away, or up depending on the closness of the attack and i think it does 22 or more at very close range. it has a range attack and an airial attack, definently the best =]

See above.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It is our opinions though.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Then say that. Don't say 'Marth IS the best".

Marth ftw!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Then say that. Don't say 'Marth IS the best".

Well, yeah I agree with that.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Thats good then.

best player I know is metaknight,

WIN

BTW, a link to all three tier lists.

LINK'D
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, I disagree with some. But that's just me. =P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

There is a little controversy, but unless you can prove better results than me in tourneys, I'm not buying it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I have an SSB question that I would like to be answered:

Why is that in Melee you can't charge a homerun bat with the c-stick, but in Brawl, you can?

It's one of the few control differences if you use the GC controller, and it makes me wonder why they decided to change that one little thing...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Well, in brawl if you perform a smash with the home run bat it always has to charge.

I only played melee a few times so I don't know.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If you just use the bat to hit in either game, it doesn't charge automatically.

In Melee, c-stick makes you throw the bat. In Brawl, it makes you charge the bat. But just using it to hit and not to smash doesn't really change in either game.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The three moves you can do with the bat are forward Tilt, foward Smash and jab. Yeah, throw isn't a move. Smash = Full charge. Tilt is like when fox does a kick instead of a cartwheel.

Are you sure you're not pressing any other buttons when you throw the bat?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm pressing other buttons to throw it, yes, but only in Brawl. In Melee, I could do it simply with the joystick.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Ah, well that is interesting. You should ask someone who played Melee.

Showing 1426-1440 of 1648