ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 238725
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't know who in particular has played it, so that's why I asked it generally in this thread, so anyone could answer it for me.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

There should be a melee thread. It's so much better a game.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That would be great, except not many people play it anymore ever since Brawl came out, so it would probably die very quickly. Otherwise, I would've made one or searched it in the forum search.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

There should be a melee thread. It's so much better a game.

Really? Well, I think Brawl is just slightly better.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think you should get a li-
nvm.

I reckon that in professional tourneys it's about 40/60, melee and brawl.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think Brawl is just slightly better.

I agree. The smash-balls are what make it more interesting.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I personally think the metagame structure of Melee is so much more fun.

Yeah, the items on brawl are fun. Pitfall seed ftw~

cusefan666
cusefan666
39 posts
Nomad

NESS is the best chericter eva

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

lol th emost epic person is... toon link... haha jk jk
toon link sux

the most epic person is...kirby or jigallypuff =0

NewleafDx
NewleafDx
24 posts
Nomad

I love SSBB! I love to play online My favourite char is Snake or Toon Link! And Jigglypuffs Final Smash is epic from my mind xP

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

jillypuffs final smash is really bad because u can just jump over jigglypuff before she explodes er whatever. my favorite character is either falco, pikachu, shiek, sonic, snake, or toon link. it switches between them but falco and pikachu are my main ones. falco is amazing.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Kirby and Link/Toon Link are both really good. Agile and fun to play with!

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

There are some crappy characters *cough jigglypuff cough*

jigglypuff is a cheat character, the roll move is really cheap because its like a dash attack thats as strong as a smash. jigglypuff can edge guard because she has 5 jumps plus the side 1/b moves and slows her drop so its really hard to kill her via edgeknock off, but she is very light and its easy to kill her with a smash off the screen.

F.L.U.S.H (Mario's move) is useless! All it does is push the enemy! No damage, not stun, not chuck norris summon, no pancakes not nothing!

i see potential for it to be a great edgeguarder. you knock them off, then when they do their recovery, especially someone like DK's. you flush them away and they fall :P the only reason mario didnt really shine to me is because his attacks are a bit slow and a bit short. i like fast smashes with far reach, like pikachu and falco
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

oh and ice climbers down smash, if they both hit with both sides (you have to be standing RIGHT next to them) does 40+ and charzards rock smash (standing right next to them) > 1/B does 40+ too :P i prefer charzards though because he can move while doing it.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i wish i could actually find a match online :P

takes 5 minutes to find a ffa brawl and 10 minutes to find a team brawl LOTS of times for me...
Showing 1441-1455 of 1648