ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23929
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

it could give you buffs like increased speed, accuracy, etc.
that would get a little hard to do and it would cause lag on the servers. and the main thing is servers. there are a lot of people who play AM, a lot of servers will be needed. This isnt a MMO, but there will need to be at least 10-30 servers to divide the people.
PassionPit
PassionPit
3 posts
Nomad

is there currently online pvp?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@PassionPit
No, there isn't but it's an area of discussion. There IS online map sharing and creating but that's not being discussed now.

PassionPit
PassionPit
3 posts
Nomad

oh, darn it. a balanced online mode would make this game an even more colossal hit.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I really hate the rocket launcher that is not the homing one. It is hard to aim. =P

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

well, its cheaper than the homing one, and sometimes its more useful. he homing one will go for the closest enemy, not always the one you are aiming for. Sometimes this happens because the closest enemy is under you, but the one you are aiming for is in front of you

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

oh and, FinnDragon, i liked you map. It would have been awesome to be able to go inside of those tanks, though. I especially liked the fact that you added the "beam" under the bottom entrance of the mother ships, it reminded me of Star Trek.

Thanks.Actually idea of putting those "beams" what send you up, for another user made map, where I see those "beams" XD

Maybe adrenalin doesn't have to be removed. It could instead be remade and instead of slowing down time, it could give you buffs like increased speed, accuracy, etc

I think same.If multiplayer comes, most likely if adrenaline is kept, it work on that way.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

New map//armor.ag/1PV8r

It that that is bit too big, but too laxy to edit anymore XD

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

a bit? well that map is huge! i liked it!and by "laxy" you meant "lazy", right?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

a bit? well that map is huge! i liked it!and by "laxy" you meant "lazy", right?

Well, I have noticed, that because I like big maps, I make big maps

Yeh, I ment lazy, stupid typo again :S
weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

i wish you could work on a map with another person! I want to make but i find it pretty hard to do it by myself.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I find making maps aren't that hard although I haven't played anything armor mayhem related recently. so anyways, has anybody attempted to make a raze map on the map editor yet?

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

I really like having 2 huge teams with all weapons at Armor Castle. Unlimited kills and time, that's a fun game. Try it!

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

The maps you can make should be able to have special things that the campaign doesn't. like teleport pads and extra weapons

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

i would say that would be a good feature for a second AM. But the editor allows you to have freedom in creating any map you would like, though.

Showing 121-135 of 149