ForumsGamesRock Band!

37 7534
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Who's pre-ordered Rock Bank?

I got my order in on Amazon a few weeks back.

• 37 Replies
MikeVarilek
MikeVarilek
36 posts
Nomad

I went to Best Buy to try it out, the day the demo kiosks went up.
It was already busted.
Damn Kids.

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

So much for the Rock Band shortage! I think it was all a marketing ploy.

TrueDarkness
TrueDarkness
2 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure how well Rock Band will do. It's quite expensive for a video game, and in order to really enjoy it you need a group of friends to agree to play for like, 2 hours. You'll also need a garage and a 100" TV =]

Guitar Hero 3 > Rock band.

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Rock Band seems to be the game of choice for the 'Armor Office'. Check out 'ArmorBlog.com' for pictures of our latest concert.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I haven't played it yet but I have looked at it a little, in my mind I think that Guitar Hero will continue to do better than this but I think that this game would be awesome if you had a group of people to play it. I checked out the song selection and I was really liking it. Yea this game would be perfect in the college dorms

Luka_M
Luka_M
2 posts
Nomad

I don't really agree TrueDarkness. In Rock Band you get the same experience as in GH3 but you get 3 more games which you can play (Bass, Drums, Vocals) alone OR with friends. If you play alone you get the same experience as in GH3 but with friends you get to do the giant Tour Mode. It doesn't need to be a group of friends too. Only one is enough. So all in all, you pay for two guitar hero games and get 4 games in one which you can play alone or with up to four friends. For what you get, it's not expensive at all.

Calvin35
Calvin35
20 posts
Nomad

I've looked at it and heard of it,in short the showcase persuades you that it kicks some sweet deserving butt. This true or not? i wanna know cuz my bro and i pullin cash togetha to buy for Christmas

Luka_M
Luka_M
2 posts
Nomad

It's the ultimate fun so go ahead!

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Go to www.g4tv.com they have an article with some statistics on it there.

triplea66
triplea66
4 posts
Nomad

i am hoping that my freind gets rock band and he most likely will so im just gonna play his ROCK BAND!!!! GH3 is just the same game with different songs i already have 1 GH so i have them all

mac8936
mac8936
4 posts
Nomad

well im gettin rock band for christmas i didnt really want the same thing over AGIN rock band has the drums which im really exicted about and like hundreds of songs already up for download not to mention it got better reveiws the GH3

mac8936
mac8936
4 posts
Nomad

srry "same thing over agin" i was reffering to guitar hero

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

Rock band looks pretty cool,but it costs 170$ when if you already have a guitar gh3 is only like 30-40$ and im already accustomed to the style and characters of it.

ferrik93
ferrik93
12 posts
Nomad

the game looks cool

Jono
Jono
14 posts
Nomad

I rekon Giuiotar hero three is alot better that rockband...

I just completed it on expert am eager to try rockband for a simularly entertaining experience.

Showing 1-15 of 37