ForumsWEPRWhat do you think about the canadien

57 7567
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Ithink that we are doing a good thing i think that the death toll for soilders is low so we are helping alot and turning them into a flourishing country

• 57 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

sorry the title is What do you think of the Canadien ,American And british invlovment in Afgahnistan

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i think teh involvment to help the afgans is a waste of troops and money russians are selling them supplys i think they should just sell supplys to afgans its a waste of human life the war in afgan

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

well they were practicly inslaved before and i dont think the russians are selling them weapons there making there own weapons by finding and copying them besides the russians were at war with the afghans 20 years ago i think

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

dude russians are selling them ak-47s

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

whatever its your opinion but war has turned bad enslaved or weak nations strong so even though they kill people it helps in the long run

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

anyway i think the u.K,Canada,and the USA should get their millitary effort of afgan go a little bit lower in their millitary presents and sell them wepons but still have a weak millitary presence

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

your right like there is 100 000 American troops there bring it down to 5 000 and train they army and suppliy weapons and help in case of a major militant counter attack

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ya.. but many troops are dieng i feel pitty for those dead men didnt you see the news latley it got alot hotter in the so called 'war on terror'

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know we are in there to help the country and fight terrorism the 9/11 attacks were planned from Afghanistan you know

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes well i heard from the news that more countrys were actualy in the war on terror

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

ya pakistan and the afghan national army and isreal which realy helps with all terrorist operations for like 45 years they have one of the best tanks in the world

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

makes scence but in the irac war no abrums tanks were destroyed

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

they are so awesome they deystroyed like 100 iraqui tanks

meman
meman