The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernself defence, right or wrong?

66 9531
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

if someone breaks into your house and tries to murder your children.

should you be allowed to kill them to save the children?

(btw the law sais no but what do u think)

• 66 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Somebody tries to break into my house while I'm there, they are going to get a full load of buckshot headed for their head.

In my opinion, anyone who breaks into a house forfeits their life and is therefore at the mercy of the residents.

Of course, if the residents are some bloodthirsty fellows, and unload a machine gun into them, it may be a little over the top.

Should they go to jail? Yes. Should they be charged with anything above manslaughter? No.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I feel if the person is in self defense and couldn't prevent killing the other then they should not be punished. it's your life on the line.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Self defense iz liek totally wrong.

Take whatever's coming at you like a man, man.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

graham what if it saves a life?

i agree with cenere what he said earlier though the mental implications of taking a life are horible, especially if it's self defence and an aaccident.
(obiously i don't know this personally im just guessing lol)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I think it's right if you protect more lifes than you kill.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Remember that's a life is always worth the same as an another life. Even if it's a beggar, president or a murder.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i totally and 100% agree

Remember that's a life is always worth the same as an another life. Even if it's a beggar, president or a murder

but if your a murderer then i disagree
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i think its right,because if you need to defend yourself it will come in handy. lol

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

I believe you should be allowed to protect yourself, just so long as you don't go crazy when you do. What I mean is:
A woman's son gets murdered.
Woman takes revenge.
Woman kills murderer.
That is not self defense. However, if the murderer actually was trying to kill her, than she is safe. It is all about the circumstances:
If you hurt someone in his house, it's considered assault. (Unless you were tied up or something like that.)
If you hurt someone in your house, and he has a dangerous weapon, than that is usually self defence.
Self defence is fine. Revenge (or bloodlust) is not.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If someone breaks into your house and gets cut on the window or trips on toys and gets hurt they can sue you. >>

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

self defence better be allowed, i don't wan't a killer come to my house and tell me WHY i can't attack him, so he kills me and moves onto the next house. thats just not how it works, I have a right to kill him.

dylandewitte
dylandewitte
177 posts
Nomad

i totally agree its dumb like i know a story a shop in our village gets robed the shop owner i know him smashed him on his face and took his weopon he didnt kill him but the thief was wounded and then the tief didnt get any jail and the shop owner had to go 3 months in jail OMG!!!!!

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

I heard something about A man in texas booby trapping his front door with a shotgun. Thief opens the door gets blasted, sues the man and wins. What a world we live in.

jsparrow
jsparrow
47 posts
Nomad

REDRUM REDRUM of course you can kill him

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Of course you can self-defense. Cmon, think of it.

Showing 31-45 of 66