The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernself defence, right or wrong?

66 9532
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

if someone breaks into your house and tries to murder your children.

should you be allowed to kill them to save the children?

(btw the law sais no but what do u think)

• 66 Replies
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Did you even read the OP? we all know self defense is just. Just read the OP and then post; we are talking about killing someone.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I know. Would you just let some dude kill your kids? I think not

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, I hope not, but my point was

Of course you can self-defense.

We all know self defense is only just.

I'm sorry, you could have said of course you can kill him... Don't mean to jump on your neck lol :P
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Yea yea, no problem. No hard feelings

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

Following my rules of "Texas, we dont call 9-1-1" i would shoot them with my large amount of guns. And it wouldn't be illegal

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

if someone breaks into your house and tries to murder your children.
should you be allowed to kill them to save the children?
(btw the law sais no but what do u think)

Uh YEAH! There my friggin kids. Im very protective over my siblings, and I kno I will be over my kids.
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

First off, make sure the dude is not facing the door because if they are facing it, it means "they were trying to leave" when they weren't. I think it's right you can hurt them.

Just remember they better not face the door.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Self defence is okay. Killing is only okay if it is clear that your life, or the life of another person that you could save, is in immediate danger; or else you might end up shooting a thief for entering your home, even if he had no crime in mind. Actually I'm pretty sure such a thing has already happened a lot.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Well i wouldnt kill the person until im 1000% sure he wants to kill my kids.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

absolutly u should be able to kill them better to kill a murderer then kill innocent people and keep a killer alive.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Most likely, someone won't break into your house JUST to kill your children... most likely to steal. In America, there is a law down that if your life is threatened, and you wind up killing the assailant, you won't wind up going to jail. If you fight against him if he's stealing stuff and injure him, there should be no charges, but no. You can't plug someone for breaking and entering, at least I don't think. The law is pretty hazy and unclear

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Killing someone is wrong, even if it is out of self-defense. A proper solution is to knock him out, take away his weapon, and call 911. No need to kill anybody. If he already killed your kids, unleash your wrath. I would be mad as hell.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

If he even my family, I wouldn't kill him. I would shoot him in all the non-vital spots. Leg,hand,shoulder etc...

But if he seriously injured/killed my family in a painful and horrific way, I would shoot off his ear, then his foot, then his balls, then I would shoot him dead after about 5 minutes.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i think it is right, as long as you don't kill someone. if someone attacks you, but you kill them, then technically, you preformed murder of manslaughter (depending on if it was by accident or on purpose)
but if someone is going to punch you at school or something, sure, you can punch back. but just don't knife him with a sharp rock, k?

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

i think you should kill them, if they have a gun pointing at your child.If you have a gun, point it at his head and kill him before he has a chance to kill your child.And if you shoot him in a non vital spot, he still may have a chance to kill your child.(depends where you shot him like the leg or below the waist.) And if i go to jail for killing him, it will be worth it because at least i still have my child.

Showing 46-60 of 66