ForumsThe TavernHow will the world end?

173 25537
skydreams
skydreams
6 posts
Nomad

People are giving incredible theories on how the world will end.I personally think that we will end ourselves with nuclear war and man made things that should never had been made.

• 173 Replies
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

[quote]Flag
Maybe the earth will survive and cockroaches will be the leaders, and hunt the few surviving humans until they are extinct.
lol what if it does comes to this?

Then I guess we will have to survive the best we can, or give up.

Has anyone read the Remnants series by K A Applegate? Kind of like that I guess.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Oops. O.o

The last two lines were not supposed to be quoted, and flag was not supposed to be there. My bad.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

Santi_, the world were talking about is earth
so my answer is right

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

The world could end any number of ways. Religiously, because of greenhouse gases or other scientific reasons, humans and our nuclear weapons. We'll never really know, will we?

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I think that the world won't end in 2012. It will end when the sun dies. What the sun will do is explode and destroy all plante within it's depth. What will be left of the sun is then what is known as a 'White Dwarf'. It is a little, compared to the size, planet that is completely white. Look it up if you would like more information about it.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

The most likely scenario is that the sun will super nova and swallow up the Earth and other planets. This will not happen for millions of years.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Another option is that a black hole will appear and eat earth because it must taste pretty nice if you think about all of the chicken that are on earth...mmmmmmmm chicken....

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Actually the world will end if I don't get my homework done. o_O

johnymcjohnflog
johnymcjohnflog
29 posts
Nomad

Math teachers will take over.

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

after like a 700million years the sun will swell and blow up

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

But Hopefully we have already moved our civilization to a different planet by then...or imortality potion O_o

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

All the theories about this topic are good!!! I love the theory that the world will end by a zombie virus!!! Anyway....I seriously believe that the world will end by a natural disaster like an asteroid hitting the earth for example!! But.. anyway.. let's let future decide!!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Another option is that a black hole will appear and eat earth because it must taste pretty nice if you think about all of the chicken that are on earth...mmmmmmmm chicken....

And what happened it it was vegetarian? Food for thought.
IGotGame
IGotGame
10 posts
Nomad

world will never end xD but some people have the power to destroy the world...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Anyway....I seriously believe that the world will end by a natural disaster like an asteroid hitting the earth for example!!

This has already happened at least once long ago, and the world didn't end. It won't happen next time, as big a disaster as it might become. I'm sure no natural disaster could be strong enough to wipe out all life.

Tardigrades will prevail!! ^^ (no joke, those guys are hardcore)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/08/Waterbear.jpg/300px-Waterbear.jpg
Showing 136-150 of 173