The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat'll happen in 2012?

91 18265
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Thoughts on what will happen in 2012?

• 91 Replies
GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

i dont know im not a physic and there is already a thread on this soo

CigarStoreIndian
CigarStoreIndian
40 posts
Nomad

There will be another presidential election and I'll have a great 30th birthday party. That's about it.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

2012 will be MY year. I'm gonna get a German Sheppard, get a giant house, and my mom and dad will finally live together again! (Work related issues)

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I think that I will turn 15, and that the Hunger Games will come out as a film! =D

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

It won't be the world's end as people say, I think it is going to be a normal year like the other ones and as bad as the other ones =). In 2012, I think I will move to a new house or get something I really want for my 15th birthday, that is special in my country.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I predict giant alien drones will come to invade our planet and kill us all for just a sip of water.

Oh wait, that's the movie Battle of L.A.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Sarah Palin will be elected president and it will cause the Mayan prediction to come true.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i will get a job and graduate from high shcool and hopefully have my license thats all i expect to happen so far also good new movies in the theatres

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I will graduate from my freshman year in high school, enter my 4th year of Xbox LIVE, and they will come out with an Inception 2, in which the only thing that happens is whether or not the top actually falls down, which they didn't show in the first one.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'll begin my Senior year in High School, I'll experience a birthday, I'll have a job, I'll purchase a vehicle. Hmm, there are many things that are going to happen in 2012 for me. It'll take hours to write them all down on this thread.

Aethermancer
Aethermancer
119 posts
Nomad

There will probably the usual crappy stuff going on through the world but I am about fifty percent sure it will or will not end.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

In 2012, I will grow a beard... and eat a kangaroo.

Aethermancer
Aethermancer
119 posts
Nomad

It's all yours, I'll just stick with the "jackalopes" hehe...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Enjoy.

Kangaroos are good to eat. I know if I see kangaroos, have a firearm and I'm in the Aussie wilderness I won't be screwed!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

They just look so....shootable.

http://www.animalsaustralia.org/images/500-kangaroo_shooting2.jpg

Showing 1-15 of 91