The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat'll happen in 2012?

91 18264
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Thoughts on what will happen in 2012?

• 91 Replies
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Nothing will happen I think. In 1900's they said the world would end in 2000, and nothing happened.

Maybe the Mayan's made that date special for another reason.

RedBlazer2
RedBlazer2
64 posts
Peasant

2012 is a stupid superstion started by the myans who got the date wrong its like 2050 or something

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

guys the mayan calender resets every like 10000 years. December 21, 2012 is not when the world will end, but in fact when the mayan calender ends. It's just going to reset after that. This is good information I got from my science teacher we are currently learning about astronomy.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

The Earth will crack open, and the cries of a thousand dead souls will echo up from the crevices of Hell. Brimstone will fall from the sky, destroying all the world's cities. The oceans will twist and turn, destroying every coast. Winds the speed of the greatest hurricanes will sweep the land, destroying all trace of life.

Then we will begin anew in the year 9999, when man, beast, and animal return, but to a harsher land.

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Make that "man, beast, and plant" return.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I wonder what will happen to Australia, since they are a day ahead of America. Will they detonate ate first?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

my birthday

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

Well, the Super Volcano of Yellowstone will erupt, but n one knows when it will happen. And no one knows what type of destruction it will cause.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

nothing will happen

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

like duh the world will end don't you guys know anything about mayo? i herd they were like a type of condiment that you cud put on sandwiches and they predicted the world wud end at like noon 2012 december 12 or something lol.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

everyone will hold their breath........ and nothing will happen and we will go on with our daily lives. also i will be 1 year older than i am currently.

CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

i will eat a sandwhich xD

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

2008 - The Large Hadron Collider will open a black hole that will swallow the Earth.

I'm still alive...

2010 - Evil Jesus will come on Earth on May and release plagues and destroy the Planet.

I'm still alive...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is fake and nothing will happen in 2012 just like it didn't happened in the last years. [b]Some old guys that are close to their natural death want to create panic and they don't care if they die now because they lived their almost fully lives because they are close to their natural death...

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I think that I will turn 15, and that the Hunger Games will come out as a film! =D

Hunger Games must be one of the greatest series I have ever read.

Thoughts on what will happen in 2012?

Live will go on.
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I think that I will turn 15, and that the Hunger Games will come out as a film

Actually i only read the first book because my teacher made me too but it turned out to be a good book and i can't wait till the movie comes out!
Showing 61-75 of 91