The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat'll happen in 2012?

91 18263
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Thoughts on what will happen in 2012?

• 91 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What the.... That cost fifty bucks!

It's cheaper in Australia itself. By the way, Ernie's image is from some activist site. Greenies.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

How bout absolutely nothing? The only thing that's happening is some huge solar cycle is going to start over. The myan's calendar is cyclical, so it just happened to end on that date, because it started over again. This has been blown waaaayy out of proportion.

On the same token, there is supposed to be a solar maximum in 2012, so the entire Earth MIGHT be hit with basically a huge EMP blast. We lose power and communication for a few days, but that's it. Bring it on 2012

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Definitely not.

I like eating animals. To be facetiously insensitive, the best thing about animal welfare is knowing that your dinner died in peace... and that you aren't going to get food poisoning for breakfast.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I like eating animals. To be facetiously insensitive, the best thing about animal welfare is knowing that your dinner died in peace... and that you aren't going to get food poisoning for breakfast.
I must agree. Having steak fresh from the cow rather than the factory would be nice, but they're kangaroos! I think they're endangered as well, they should be protected, at least for now, so they don't get wiped off the face of the Earth.
Knowing your dinner got slaughtered in to hell. Amen.
Animals don't go to hell.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Animals don't have souls

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think they're endangered as well, they should be protected, at least for now, so they don't get wiped off the face of the Earth.

Well, I assume most species of kangaroo aren't because of the managed system of kangaroo consumption in place. Think of it as a renewable source of meat.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Well, I assume most species of kangaroo aren't because of the managed system of kangaroo consumption in place. Think of it as a renewable source of meat.
As long as they're taking steps to make sure the species isn't hunted to extinction, it's fine with me
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Kangaroo meat galore!

As long as they're taking steps to make sure the species isn't hunted to extinction, it's fine with me

Kangaroos are ubiquitious over there. Ubiquitious enough for the meat to be sold for 8-15 AUD a kilo. It's advertised as being a more environmentally suitable choice of meat.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Meat is the best,
sucks to the rest.
Care not if extinct!
Toss the 'roo meat!

My version of the song.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I for one plan to be playing video games and listening to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Nothing like "World ends Gaarh!" will not happen.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

In 2012, there will be more earthquakes and tsunamis.
I'll turn 14.
I'll probably move to a new house.
That's about it.

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

The olympics will happen, and I will eat cake.
I will get older, and probably more annoyed as school gets harder.

Scarlett814
Scarlett814
26 posts
Nomad

i dont think anything will happen. but thats just me.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

There will be a mass suicide on new years of 2012, people will just say wtf... Then there will be crazy people throughout the year, and FINALLY December (the real predicted end of the world date.) There will be another mass suicide, and I will be sitting at homw enjoying the next 80 years

Showing 16-30 of 91