The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat'll happen in 2012?

91 18261
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Thoughts on what will happen in 2012?

• 91 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

A rumor that PS4 will come out

So will the Xbox 720.

I don't know what else I'll do in 2012. I'll just go on with my life as I always do.
puppetadventurer
puppetadventurer
35 posts
Nomad

i think it will just be a normal year

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hey did anything happen in 2000, NO...Well i dont care what movie says because well the mayains have been wrong soo many times!!!! Also the Mayains are extinct now so yeah. Also guess what the movie people make a new movie every 4 years or something Its really stupid!

i think it will just be a normal year

I think so too.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Obama will lose? Really nothing much will happen.

Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

Well lets think about this for a minute...

US debt will increase some more.
Gas prices will probably reach all time highs.
Lots of rain forest will be destroyed between now and then.
We will all be a year older. (Happy Birthday everyone!)

...and maybe the Human race will get something right for once. (I highly doubt that)

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Also the Mayains are extinct now so yeah

The Mayans are not extinct thier mighty empire has just fallen because of the Spanish conquistadors. Just read this//wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_mayan_indians_still_alive_today
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Here is your link.

Like people have said before, nothing has happened in other years when the world was "supposed to end," so why would this be anything different?

Sure, it's gotten more publicity, but that isn't a factor in whether it's true or not.

AeneasIII
AeneasIII
28 posts
Shepherd

In 2012 I will laugh at all the people, hiding in their superexpensive hide-outs, when absolutely nothing bad happens to our planet (except for global warming etc. ofcourse)

Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

The Mayans are not extinct thier mighty empire has just fallen because of the Spanish conquistadors.

Didn't they poison themselves by dropping human sacrifices into their water supplies? Oh those all intelligent ancients, they crack me up!
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

OK I'm not kidding.Say I'm crazy but I dont care.The world will not end.What will happen is there will be a lot of bad natural disasters.There will be a cloud over the sun for a long long time.NASA has even said that there will be a lot of problems with the sun next year.There has also been a big increase of natural disasters recently.Call me crazy but I dont care.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

are you dum hollywood does know when the world going to end it all because of the stuiped move 2012

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The Mayans are not extinct thier mighty empire has just fallen because of the Spanish conquistadors. Just read this//wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_mayan_indians_still_alive_today

How can you prove it how do you know that person was kidding or anything

Lol you really can't prove it but i wanted to see your response.>.>
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

that was realy nothing to do with 2012

Rigariga
Rigariga
5 posts
Nomad

Superman will save us from the aliens!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I'll be 16, get my driver's license (and maybe a job), be a sophomore, Obama will be out of office, and other than that not much.

Showing 76-90 of 91