The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about girls?

121 13741
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know this is a rip off of what is your favorite thing about guys but still I want to know.

One rule... Nothing perverted.

Mine is their hair and body especially legs oh and the way they smile and kind of giggle.

• 121 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I find many girls at least somewhat attractive, but that's no basis (for me) to go up and start a conversation with them for that alone. Height has never even occured to me as something that would be more/less attractive, i'm sorta surprised that others think it is.

I don't need to walk up to them. I still do, but I don't need to. I like tooooooooo, tooooooooo, far to many, a large amount of girls.

The only reason I try to stay with on girl is because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, right? I don't want to take a risk, even though I could get another girlfriend in maybe a month or so.

That's sort of how I feel. There should be at least one parent who stays home with the kids, unless absolutely necessary. Doesn't matter to me whether it's the dad or the mom, but if you have kids you shouldn't be sticking them in a day care until they're 13 and then just leaving them alone at home while you go to work.

Me too. Sure, work can provide some excitement for women, but meh. I don't know. I'll see what happens when the time comes.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The only reason I try to stay with on girl is because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

That to me seems, well...pretty juvenile. I personally don't feel any different about people until I know them, until that they're just yet another person. Once I know them, then I decide whether or not i'd like to pursue any sort of relationship. (Friend or further)

Most come out in the category, "Don't mind, but wouldn't go out of my way to meet them again." I also don't really make a habit of even trying to get to know everyone, since i'm fairly anti-social, so that's probably a part of it, since just about every other guy I know has a similar attitude to yours, aside from my close friends.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

That to me seems, well...pretty juvenile. I personally don't feel any different about people until I know them, until that they're just yet another person. Once I know them, then I decide whether or not i'd like to pursue any sort of relationship. (Friend or further)

I like preppy girls a lot, so I mean I can go out with many preppy girls if I want to. I just don't want to for some reason. I am very dependent on girls, for some reason. I crave being around girls, and I just overall like being around them, seeing their faces, hearing their voices.

I don't know. I just feel like I love so many girls. I don't know if it is love, or just attracted. I don't know.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'm all for equal rights and what not, but all those feminist campaigns strike me as either redundant, or just extremist in general.
As Kevin has proven, it is obviously still necessary. Unfortunately, feminism is neither redundant nor obsolete.

I don't want to seem sexist,
You don't seem sexist. You are sexist.

I don't know if it is love
If that's love, I don't wanna play.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I just overall like being around them

Don't know, i'm about as introverted as you can get, I could live by myself on a island with no human contact for the rest of my life and be perfectly content, although I do prefer intellectual talk more so than silence.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, feminism is neither redundant nor obsolete.

Sorry for the double post.

I must ask, what exactly do they consider to be un-equal at the moment? I can't really think of anything...
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

You don't seem sexist. You are sexist.

I don't see what you're basing this on.

If that's love, I don't wanna play.

More for me then.

Don't know, i'm about as introverted as you can get, I could live by myself on a island with no human contact for the rest of my life and be perfectly content, although I do prefer intellectual talk more so than silence.

I would die.

That's why I can watch Let's Plays of Dead Space and Fear and all those games, but I can't watch them. Why? I don't like being alone. I hate being alone.

I want to live in a city, not a god****ed suburbia.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

because you made the same mistake in another thread you used to spout your '50's-esque views on women

Haha, Cult of Domesticity much?

I'm not going to lie, Kevin's statement about the gym class does irk me somewhat, I know plenty of girls who are in terrible shape, but the lack of high standards allowed them to pass fitness test where there male counterparts failed. It sets a double standard that isn't fair to either sex.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to lie, Kevin's statement about the gym class does irk me somewhat, I know plenty of girls who are in terrible shape, but the lack of high standards allowed them to pass fitness test where there male counterparts failed. It sets a double standard that isn't fair to either sex.
'
I'm embarrassed asking this, but when did I say gym?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I like girls because they are girls. I'll disregard the previous seven pages of text. I despise this question because it's awfully general. There are billions of girls in this world. I appreciate humanity for what it is. If we're going to have a bunch of "I like tall girls" replies you might as well ask what do you find attractive in a girl.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Actually that was me on the school gym class. And I feel that way about everything in school pretty much, school in general (Don't know about college, not quite there yet) is pretty asinine in how they run the curriculum.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yeah, I just realized that, sorry Kevin, I was thinking about responding to something you said while writing that, hence the mix up. Yeah, that's supposed to say Kasic.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I must ask, what exactly do they consider to be un-equal at the moment?
It's not about changing laws, it's about changing minds. I have neither power nor interest in the legal aspects. I'd rather see people change their attitudes. We've come a long way in that regard, but we really ought to do better.

I don't see what you're basing this on.
You have to be joking. Have you seen... literally anything you've typed on this or any other thread? You continually view women as sex object, make extreme generalizations and talk of "using them to your advantage". You are as textbook a misogynist as they come. If you haven't realized this by now, you'd better wake up and smell the roses.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I must ask, what exactly do they consider to be un-equal at the moment?

I think I can answer. Women only make 97 cents for every dollar a man makes doing the same job. It adds up, but I don't know. I guess it should be equal but it's better than it was before.

You have to be joking. Have you seen... literally anything you've typed on this or any other thread? You continually view women as sex object, make extreme generalizations and talk of "using them to your advantage". You are as textbook a misogynist as they come. If you haven't realized this by now, you'd better wake up and smell the roses.

I like waking up and smelling girls instead.

All I said is that I like hanging out with girls. How am I a misogynist? I use girls, but girls use guys. It's a seesaw.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That's a blanket statement Kevin, it doesn't apply to all guys, just as it doesn't apply to all girls.

Showing 76-90 of 121