The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about girls?

121 13742
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know this is a rip off of what is your favorite thing about guys but still I want to know.

One rule... Nothing perverted.

Mine is their hair and body especially legs oh and the way they smile and kind of giggle.

• 121 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I like waking up and smelling girls instead.

^
^ ^ That's why.
|
|
How am I a misogynist?

I use girls, but girls use guys. It's a seesaw.

Not any girl i'd be romatically interested in, if it was not a playful-ish type of "using"
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Women only make 97 cents for every dollar a man makes doing the same job.

We were discussing this in one of my classes and a (very sexist) kid was saying women shouldn't make as much as a man does because they don't need to support a family because their husband will. He thinks that the men doing the same job need the money for their family so they should be payed more.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

How am I a misogynist?
I use girls
That's how. Whether or not girls use guys is not in any way relevant. Their misandry does not justify your misogyny.

You are a misogynist because you stereotype women to an insulting degree and view them as sex objects. I could extensively quote examples with more in-depth explanations, if you'd like.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

nobody would like you too do that Xzeno,
and parasites, especially form boys to girls, is just WRONG.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

What I really don't like is when a woman is stronger than me (highly unlikely, but still), I don't care if their tall or short, anyways I like a chick who is shorter than me.

gilbbbr
gilbbbr
3 posts
Nomad

Their smell, and by that I mean perfume

Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

hmm, nothing perverted? kinda hard, but I guess that there will always be one moment in your life when you look upon a woman and you see true beauty, nothing else, in the eyes of your partner.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

It all depends of the overall appearance and character, rather than on single details. Of course I also have preferences, but many of them are frequently overthrown when I meet a woman I really like. Also, often I start to like a woman over time and not on first sight, so there's a kind of plasticity to be taken into account too.

But one thing I like for example, is, she must be able to admit if she is a bit of a freak towards something and laugh with me when I banter her about that, rather than instantly feel offended (she would have the right to ask for the same thing from me of course^^ and she'd have a big choice of things she could banter me about :P).

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

Their personality. But they also have got to have a great *** and legs.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Personality looks and brains is what I look for in girls
In order, first the best personality etc..

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I really like eyes and hair... My girlfriend has the prettiest green eyes and red hair

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

There body and if there pretty they don't have to be hot just pretty. But I love when they giggle or smile it's just beautiful. Personality matters the most. From my class it goes like this the prettier the girl the nicer. I'm usuallly nice to girls and a few girls like me.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Since you guys corrupted our thread, I only feel it fair to corrupt yours.

Oh Yes GIRL POWER!!! DD
I'll have to fetch Moon, Jezz and Shortay.

Kay, Im ready *cracks knuckles* lets do this!
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

but anything that isn't brown pops out at me and says, wow, she's pretty.

So you dont like girls with brown eyes? Im slightly offended.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I like girls who are smart. They just seem to usually have better personalities.

Showing 91-105 of 121