The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about girls?

121 13747
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I know this is a rip off of what is your favorite thing about guys but still I want to know.

One rule... Nothing perverted.

Mine is their hair and body especially legs oh and the way they smile and kind of giggle.

• 121 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Intelligence usually displays itself well, unless it breeds arrogance, then it becomes problematic.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Boobs!

One rule... Nothing perverted

I'm not being perverted, it's just a fact. Boobs are God's single greatest invention!
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I like girls who are smart. They just seem to usually have better personalities.

In my experience, in general the smarter someone is, the more pleasant they are to be around. They are considerate, fun to talk to, generally kinder, less annoying, don't say harmful things unless it actually serves a purpose, and all sorts of things. Idiots just spout off whatever and act like fools to get attention. There are some exceptions, but I have actually never run into someone who I considered smart whom I also considered to be an *******.
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Boobs are God's single greatest invention!

If all you like in a woman is their boobs, your really have no sense of how wonderful they can be. And MANKIND was gods greatest creation... just saying.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

In my experience, in general the smarter someone is, the more pleasant they are to be around.

Usually the dumb ones don't get my jokes. And I hate explaining my jokes.

Of course, the really smart ones (the ones who some may consider to be "nerds&quot are also somewhat hard to be around, because a fair percentage of their jokes are intellectual jokes.

So you want a good balance, but perhaps leaning toward the intelligent side.

And MANKIND was gods greatest creation

This is hard to argue with. You wouldn't have boobs without mankind.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm not being perverted, it's just a fact. Boobs are God's single greatest invention!

Either you're joking, or you're being superficial.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Of course, the really smart ones (the ones who some may consider to be "nerds&quot are also somewhat hard to be around, because a fair percentage of their jokes are intellectual jokes.

Why's that? I really can't think of any reason it would make a difference passed the *not an idiot* level in personality aside from each individual person.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Kevin, I feel sorry for any of your male friends which you advise, any of your female friends, any female friends of your male friends, everyone you know who is attracted to females and everyone you know who is a female.

I also hope you get rejected a few times so you learn something.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I like girls who are smart. They just seem to usually have better personalities.

I like smart girls aswell but have yet to have a girlfriend who is smarter than me.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I would love if all girls wiuld be like my big sister. She is clever, fun and in the way, beautiful.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

They can't be idiots... they need to be in at least 1 AP class.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

They can't be idiots... they need to be in at least 1 AP class.

I've been in a large variety of different classes, honestly, the only difference I see is the "higher" up you go, it gets *slightly* harder, and the amount of homework you recieves grows exponentially. Seems to me it's about Normal is 1x, aka normal, Honors is 1-3x depending on the teacher, and AP is at least 4x the amount of homework you'd have normally. True, the AP class does go a "little" bit more in depth, but for so much more homework, it's like shooting yourself in the foot for 10 bucks. Although an AP class DOES count for college credit, so that's something at least.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Well maybe just honors... As long as there not stupid and ask a ton of questions and whine about how there confused AKA the girl next to me in math

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Their awesome legs and of course, the breasts, but I hate TOO BIG breasts, I like normal ones with no surgeries etc.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I also hope you get rejected a few times so you learn something.

Never been rejected because I've only gone out with four girls in my entire life.
Showing 106-120 of 121