The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThis world is currently....not good enough

96 14861
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ever have one of those days where you don't want to do anything at all?

And when you start doing nothing, you don't want to be doing that either?

Yeah, today is one of those days for me. I don't really want to be here on AG, but I don't want to be anywhere else either. The only place I don't want to be is anywhere.

No, I'm not suicidal, just for the record. I'm just completely and utterly bored with absolutely everything.

Any ideas?

• 96 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What you should do, Ernie (this is what I usually do), is get off of AG (gasp) and stretch. I'm serious. Stretch.

I tried that. Honestly I did, but when I'm bored with everything like I am today, I don't have the patience for that sort of thing.

That'll get your brain working a bit.

My brain is working too much, just not in the right way. That's part of the problem.

Then, think. Sit and think. After about ten to fifteen minutes of this

My mind is working too fast for that, to the point where I actually get impatient with my own thoughts.

It may sound crazy, I know, but I can't seem to think about the same thing for more than about 30 seconds before getting bored with it.

You can also try playing bioshock.

I have almost zero patience for video games. This doesn't just apply to today; I've never really had much patience for them.

From a certain aspect, I've somewhat benefited from this lack of patience for video games.

Ernie, 29 is around the age where people start getting married. 29-35. Around there.

I don't like the idea of committing myself to one person for the rest of my life.

And even if I did, I probably wouldn't marry them, because then I'd be committing myself to committing myself.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I don't like the idea of committing myself to one person for the rest of my life.

And even if I did, I probably wouldn't marry them, because then I'd be committing myself to committing myself.

I was just curious if any of your friends do. Obviously you don't, as you previously stated.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I have almost zero patience for video games. This doesn't just apply to today; I've never really had much patience for them.

And yet your an a flash game site...
Aside from that, bioshock is so immersive you won't realize your playing a video game.

You can try reading the book Watchmen.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I thought you were my age, maybe a few years older. At most 20. I wasn't expecting you to be as old as a few of my teachers.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Well, I know some pretty good recepies, but I would probably have to know what are some dishes you enjoy eating before I start going on and on about something that you wouldnt like because it has a food that you dont like in it, such as spinich or salmon.

Good call, I hate spinach.

Also no dairy products. I'm lactose intolerant and I don't have the patience to sit on the toilet all day.

They come out with new ones everyday. Trust me.

They all seem to run together after a while. I've seen so much that I just can't appreciate the creative things people do to be naughty nowadays.

Ernie, you live on your computer and do nothing almost 24/7.... so how do you make money? Anyway.... A job might occupy you.

I have a job. I only come here for about 5-6 hours on the days I feel like logging in, which isn't every day as it turns out. And that's generally the only time I spend online.

-Run around the mall "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!"

I feel like I'd get arrested for that, and then possibly a few brain scans would be administered.

-Prank call some places, it's really fun, and gives you the giggles

It was more fun when people didn't have caller ID. Now they either know who you are, or they ignore your call because they don't recognize the number.

It sounds somewhat fun, though. I like that idea.

I was just curious if any of your friends do.

My brother got married. Now he's no fun to be around anymore.

Aside from that, bioshock is so immersive you won't realize your playing a video game.

What is the premise of that game? And what console is it?

You can try reading the book Watchmen.

I watched the movie. It made me amazingly depressed for some reason.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

My brother got married. Now he's no fun to be around anymore.

What do you mean by fun? Do you mean you used to have fun and now you don't?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

What is the premise of that game? And what console is it?

I think Xbox 360 and PC but trust me, if you've heard of the term breaking the 4th wall, Bioshock does the opposite of that. And it has the most original story telling and the biggest plot twist EVER (and some epic quotes). It came out in 2007 and they have a second one but It's been said to be a copy of the first one. They're also coming out with a third.

I watched the movie. It made me amazingly depressed for some reason.

The movie sucked compared to the book (which is even more depressing)
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Why would you tell an already depressed person to watch Watchmen?

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Good call, I hate spinach.
Also no dairy products. I'm lactose intolerant and I don't have the patience to sit on the toilet all day.

[url=http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Healthy-Cooking/Dairy-Free/Main-Dishes/Top.aspx]
check this site out to see if anything intrests you
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't be bored right now.

You're having something creative to do with all these excuses.

Continue!

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

[url=http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Healthy-Cooking/Dairy-Free/Main-Dishes/Top.aspx]

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

You're link.

[URL=google.com]Text displayed[/URL]

Lowercase it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Do you mean you used to have fun and now you don't?

To be honest, he's actually better off this way. I used to just pick on him all the time, taking advantage of the fact that he never stood up for himself. Yeah, being a big brother can sound like a mean thing to one who has never experienced being one.

But now his wife stands up for him, and it just ruins all the fun.

This probably makes me sound like an uber-******, but at least try to see it from my point of view before you judge me.

if you've heard of the term breaking the 4th wall, Bioshock does the opposite of that.

Could you be more specific to what you mean by that?

The movie sucked compared to the book (which is even more depressing)

I had a feeling it would be, and I've never enjoyed reading anyway.
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I fixed shortays link

And you made it fancy by having it say my name! Ive always wanted to know how to do that, but its slightly off topic so I doubt you could tell me right now...
Showing 31-45 of 96