ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506891
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Hey everybody! Well, my problem in my relationship is that I feel like my girlfriend is a flirt. Now don't get me wrong, this girl is very sweet and beautiful, but whenever she's around other guys she seems extremely flirtatious. To the point were I'm considering that she might be cheating on me. With one person in specific her "best friend" she talks to him a lot and whenever he's around she gets close to him and talks to him and messes with him in manners I find flirty. She swears that there just friends and that he is actually really ugly, but I think she may have feeling for him. I want to know If I'm just being jealous or if you think that I'm in the right. If you think I'm in the right do you know a way I could ask her without making her think I don't trust her? Thanks in advance

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Hey everybody! Well, my problem in my relationship is that I feel like my girlfriend is a flirt. Now don't get me wrong, this girl is very sweet and beautiful, but whenever she's around other guys she seems extremely flirtatious. To the point were I'm considering that she might be cheating on me. With one person in specific her "best friend" she talks to him a lot and whenever he's around she gets close to him and talks to him and messes with him in manners I find flirty. She swears that there just friends and that he is actually really ugly, but I think she may have feeling for him. I want to know If I'm just being jealous or if you think that I'm in the right. If you think I'm in the right do you know a way I could ask her without making her think I don't trust her? Thanks in advance

well what you do is you just say you gtg whenever she is with her "friend" and secretly watch them, just to be safe if they leave school together then follow them home and watch what she does in the window!
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

[/quote]well what you do is you just say you gtg whenever she is with her "friend" and secretly watch them, just to be safe if they leave school together then follow them home and watch what she does in the window![quote]

Umm... I wouldn't do that cuz if you get caught, you're kinda screwed, and I wouldn't worry about her, I think she is just doing it to make you mad, cuz why would she flirt with a guy right in front of you.

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Well I'm not sure if I"m just being jealous or not! This could just be her playing with her friend and me taking it as flirting.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

she could be what you might call a tease. you should be happy, seeing as you dont appear to be the victim even though you might think otherwise.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

My girlfriend does it sometimes to but afterwards she says it is to tease me. I knew it because she does it with people I hate. And they strangely sit on the same table as me with recess. Maybe he has no friends. But back to helping you. Just watch it going on for a while and don't hang around to much with her best friend. And Don't go spy on them. Makes you sound like a over worried creepy guy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well..... Hmm if this is really like u think then u could try to do what she is doing to u to girls. This is very risky though, cauz girls will take it much more seriously then u. But if everything works right then she will deal jealous and come back to u and stop flirting and u will say it was just a joke and laugh it off and everything will be great. This is the good part of the plan would be that she takes it seriously and she cries and u breck up and she tells everyone ur a cheater. That's a worse casenario. So yeah.... This is a last resort thing

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the help guys but in the end I just talked to her about it and it work out great! She didn't seem upset and she said she understood and if I did that to her that she wouldn't like it so she'll stop. and since tht conversation it has completely stoped so again thanks but I got it all figured out.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Can someone cheer me up, please?

As I stated on my profile, I'm experiencing some awful family issues. These issues make me mad and really angry. I broke 3 cups, spilled powder on the ground and blowed a package of moisturizer up. All that with my own hands. I can't take this anymore. So, can someone cheer me up, please?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

umm i have not writen here in a long time but i need some advice

so me and my boyfriend Sam are like really good friends and we are dating... so i have known this guy forever and now we both are starting school again i have not seen him in around a month.. im not saying that he is gonna cheat its just i have known in past that he kinda flirts around with other girls..
and to me its okay if he does that cause im not gonna be all protective but when the wheels turn hes kinda stays next to me when im talking with one of my guy friends, and he will kinda want me to pay attention to him.
but dont get me wrong i really really like my boyfriend.. but what do i do to make him realize i wouldnt cheat on him?
and should i not worry if he will cheat on me?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Can someone cheer me up, please?

As I stated on my profile, I'm experiencing some awful family issues. These issues make me mad and really angry. I broke 3 cups, spilled powder on the ground and blowed a package of moisturizer up. All that with my own hands. I can't take this anymore. So, can someone cheer me up, please?

It is easier in real life. But what if you go to the gym or so to loose your aggressiveness. But now my try with words.
You are a good person. You don't have to pay those cups. I love you.
I'm good at this.

umm i have not writen here in a long time but i need some advice

so me and my boyfriend Sam are like really good friends and we are dating... so i have known this guy forever and now we both are starting school again i have not seen him in around a month.. im not saying that he is gonna cheat its just i have known in past that he kinda flirts around with other girls..
and to me its okay if he does that cause im not gonna be all protective but when the wheels turn hes kinda stays next to me when im talking with one of my guy friends, and he will kinda want me to pay attention to him.
but dont get me wrong i really really like my boyfriend.. but what do i do to make him realize i wouldnt cheat on him?
and should i not worry if he will cheat on me?

If he really really Reeeaaly likes you he wouldn't cheat and Id say you should trust him. And if I see my girlfriend not for a long time we usually we do something really fun like we went to Disneyland Paris. So maybe you should do something fun to like go to Disney world.
But he may think that you are going to mess around on him to get back at him. But there has to be trust or it will never work out you both have to trust each other.
Slyly can confront him with it but I don't know if that works. I never have trust issues with anyone.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

It is easier in real life. But what if you go to the gym or so to loose your aggressiveness. But now my try with words.
You are a good person. You don't have to pay those cups. I love you.
I'm good at this.

Nice tip. Thanks for the good words. It helped me a lot.

If he really really Reeeaaly likes you he wouldn't cheat and Id say you should trust him

True. You two love each other? Do you trust him? Does he trust you?

If a mutual feeling like this is happening, you sure must trust him. He will not cheat on you then.

So maybe you should do something fun to like go to Disney world.

Is a nice advice! Go to an amusement park, a kart track, an ice rink, have fun!
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I really like him i dont want to say love cause its a really strong word... We have always known each other and i dont believe he would cheat on me but some of my friends think of him differently then i do
my friends say that i shouldnt say that i love him cause u know we are both still young

i do have trust issues because of my past.. and he knows that im not huge with trusting people.. and yes i believe he trusts me..

umm we cant go to disney world haha we are both 14

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well if you both really like each other and you trust him, then he won't cheat. But if you want to feel better about this you should probably find a way to spend a little more time with him.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

see thats kinda the thing i only get to see him 2 times a week...

and we live around a half an hour away but that doesnt bug us cause anytime we spend together is fun

Showing 391-405 of 2106