ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506889
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

@RainbowGoGangster3 I'll tell you a story. It can be a little boring, but please, take no offense.

I have a friend that broke up with his girlfriend because she thought that he didn't loved and trusted him. She required him to show his love and trust every single minute. She end up getting paranoid with this and he got tired of this and dumped her.

some of my friends think of him differently then i do

Well, who you trust more? He or your friends?

But if you want to feel better about this you should probably find a way to spend a little more time with him.

That's a nice advice! Um... go with him to a mini-golf course! It's cool! (I guess, I never went to one... :P)
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Err... sorry. A little bit ninja'd here :P

see thats kinda the thing i only get to see him 2 times a week...

Do you have a Skype or something similar? That way you could at least see and talk to him online more often!

and we live around a half an hour away but that doesn't bug us cause anytime we spend together is fun

You two really like each other. I think you can trust him.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

no, no, no, i do love him and he knows that.. and he asked me if I trusted him and I said I really did... my friends dont really like him and i think thats a lot of the problum

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

umm we cant go to disney world haha we are both 14

Okay call me stupid but I don't see your problem. There must be people on this planet with acces to Disney World. A sister, nephew, a uncle your grandma?

i do have trust issues because of my past.. and he knows that im not huge with trusting people.. and yes i believe he trusts me..

You can't have a relationship without trust. Just try to live easy like me. I trust everyone.
Once a random man asks me if he could borrow 5 euro. I gave it and didn't see it for 10 months. Then one time I sat there and he walked up and gave me 20 euro. Get my point. Trust people.

no, no, no, i do love him and he knows that.. and he asked me if I trusted him and I said I really did... my friends dont really like him and i think thats a lot of the problum

If your friends don't like him it is their problem. You have to spend a huge amount of time with him not them.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

If your friends don't like him it is their problem. You have to spend a huge amount of time with him not them.

Yeah. Your friends may dislike him for a hundred reasons! Maybe one of your friends is a "Jaguar friend" (brazilian expression for "frenemy&quot and want just to bother you.

Bottom line: enjoy every moment with him. It can help you two to be happier and happier.

Good luck!
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hahaha no these friends i have had forever
ya thanks u guys are right.. cool thanks for the help

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Glad I could help. And I take it that you go to Disney world.

I'm going to be the next dr Phil.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hahaha if he and i went to disneyworld we would probubly try to freak each other out by trying to push each other off the rollercoaster..
ya a lot of people say we have a strange relationship... but its true hahaha

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

RainbowGoGangster3, have a nice relationship!

Try to not playing about pushing each other off the rollercoaster. Heights are scary

*Looks around, severely shaken*

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

but what do i do to make him realize i wouldnt cheat on him?
and should i not worry if he will cheat on me?

I read through and noticed you only see him twice a week.
Trust me, that's no problem.
My last relationship and current relationship have been long distance.
I see my girlfriend once a month for a week at a time, so don't let the time you spend together be an issue. If you seen him more than that, yous might not get on as well as you guys do.

As for the cheating thing. If you're really worried about it, just talk to him (calmly) and ask for reassurance, and give him reassurance back that you're committed.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Okay. So I have a few big problems and that takes a lot energy of me.
My friends start complaining about it cuz I'm not the same at the moment and I'm getting boring and lately I've been fighting a lot and being mean to random unknown people. I don't act like it when I'm out of problems. I don't mind them but then a really good friend said that my girlfriend doesn't like it to and that I need to find a way to be more fun and nice and stuff. Should I talk to her or ignore it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

If you're having problems, you should explain them too her and explain that is the reason you're acting mean etc. She should understand if you're going through a lot.

Although i'd also try to work on cutting that out, you don't want to be mean and fighting random people for no reason, you'll get a big bully title attached to you.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

iin your opinion is a first trip to the cinema with a girl who you have been close friends with all your life. a date?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would say so. U don't have to call it that if it's akward though. And it depends if ur alone or not.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

What I mean by that is that if u and ur friends were going and u invited her too they no. If u r going by urself, just u two then yes

Showing 406-420 of 2106