ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506885
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Wow that is a terribly corrupt way for your school to make money...

Its a gift and curse...A wonderful, wonderful, gift and a curse.

I wonder where that corruptism is. In my country a school isn't able to do that because a school isn't supposed to make profit.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one...
DarkEclipse99
DarkEclipse99
7 posts
Nomad

Well to be honest the true aim for "Skip passes" was that you buy them for when you have exams so that you could have extra time to revise and memorize notes but I guess over the years it has changed, still though I don't think I want it to change now...

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but after reading this thread I just had to.
http://files.sharenator.com/forever_alone_face_RE_Highest_Rated_Post_Ever-s472x369-159596.png

Phany
Phany
5 posts
Nomad

I am surprised that Armor Games has this kind of sticky thread. I mean I've been in multiple forums/sites mainly aimed for girls and none of them has had a sticky like this. Cute though.

If you want girl opinions ever, I'm willing to help, haha.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

it has come to me that the geeral population on ag are from 13 to 18 years of age, and im not the only one with girl problems... im getting mixed signals,and im being turned to for emotinal help... ( does that make me gay in there eyes?) its just wierd cause the look towards me, that want to " cuddle and what not but when the we share a moment i have this well "chicken"( i cant use the real worrk) blocker in my face and then the girls just move on to other guys.... im about to explode give me hints... tips

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

im being turned to for emotinal help... ( does that make me gay in there eyes?)

Probably not. It just means they trust you.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

okay.... thats what i think...

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised this is here. I've never seen a thread like this. ^.-

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Okay, Our school has a dance next friday and there's this girl I've had a crush on for a long time, should I ask her out to the dance?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yes u should!
always take chances, or else you will regret it.. its okay if she says no its not the end of the world..
ask her out take a chance xD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Okay, well I'm in the friend zone with many people. I want out. How?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Our school has a dance next friday and there's this girl I've had a crush on for a long time, should I ask her out to the dance?

Definitely. This is the perfect opportunity for you to see where you stand in this situation.

If she says yes, you're good to go. She's willing to give you a chance, at the very least.

If she says no, you could always try telling her it isn't a date, but that you're just going as friends. Give her the chance to give you a chance. This may or may not work in your favor, depending on how her view of you changes as the dance progresses.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Okay, well I'm in the friend zone with many people. I want out. How?

You could get closer and closer to them, if u mean that u want out with a friend zone person.

Our school has a dance next friday and there's this girl I've had a crush on for a long time, should I ask her out to the dance?

Yes of course, in the worst possible scenario she says no. Not a risky thing to do.

Or actually is the worst possible scenario is when she says "no" and u have no pants in but that doesn't help ya.
Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Okay thanks for the positive support guys I'll ask her on monday

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

Okay now, I have answers and a question. First off, There is this girl that I have liked for a really long time, and now she has moved away. I'm not sure if I should just let her go or wait for her.
Second, be blunt

Showing 466-480 of 2106