ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506882
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would say, your friends can tell it to someone else and if you post the whole situation here you get most of the time a neutral view instead of a bunch of people who chose your side because they are your friend.

The only problems would be
A. A friend plays ag too
B. an enemy plays ag too
C. The person u like plays ag too
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The only problems would be A. A friend plays ag too B. an enemy plays ag too C. The person u like plays ag too

How would they know its you though? People are very vage about where they live (for good reason) and its hard to be sure unless someone tells you in person.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

The only problems would be
A. A friend plays ag too
B. an enemy plays ag too
C. The person u like plays ag too

Well 1st it is a really small chance that he plays AG, and even a smaller chance he is active in the AG community.

How would they know its you though? People are very vage about where they live (for good reason) and its hard to be sure unless someone tells you in person.

And this of course.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

what if they saw u in school on ur account? what if u already have a friend already on here and he knows ur account? hmmm no one thought about that eh?
now i think this has gone far of topic....right? someone post something more relevent so we can also post something relevant....thats my logic, deal with it

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

is this a relationship thread or not?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Well that is what the thread topic says, so yea, I am pretty sure it is. =P Do you have a question/advice?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

is this a relationship thread or not?

Yes, it is. Hence the title. It's just been a bit slow lately because not many people are having relationship-related issues.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it is. Hence the title. It's just been a bit slow lately because not many people are having relationship-related issues.

which is a good thing, just not for this thread
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

To get this thread back on track, and because its a legimate question of mine:

When would you know if a girl likes you, and you should ask her out? How would you go about doing so?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

To get this thread back on track, and because its a legimate question of mine:

When would you know if a girl likes you, and you should ask her out? How would you go about doing so?

I would say if she likes spending time with you and she touches you often.
But u just have to look for the little signs that show if she is comfortable around you. Of if you "accidentally" run into her very often or just look at her friends if they tease her if they spot you. This can mean she told them she likes u.
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

well... there is that girl from the school... she invited me to an empty class after school and we drawed things to board and had fun. what does that even means?!? i cant say im very handsome, but she is really beautiful. need help asap.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well... there is that girl from the school... she invited me to an empty class after school and we drawed things to board and had fun. what does that even means?!? i cant say im very handsome, but she is really beautiful. need help asap.

Uh what? That's a little odd but ur best beat in my opinion is play it cool and act like nothing happened. If she does kinda like ya, it will happen again. Don't get cocky cauz some girls have tricked boys into thinking they like them and laughing in their faces. Very mean but it happens
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

Don't get cocky cauz some girls have tricked boys into thinking they like them and laughing in their faces. Very mean but it happens
i know her for 8 years, she isnt that kinda girls
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

**** she just asked number of some other guy. thanks for help anyway

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That doesn't mean much. A bunch of guys get girl phone numbers ad the other way around even though they r not together
Well then if u know the girl well then u try something similar

Showing 496-510 of 2106