ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506884
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well it all depends how are your feelings for her??

and if you really REALLY like her.. dont let her go, you might regret it later on.

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

But I'm not sure if she will ever come back. MEH! This is a huge dillema for me. You see, I do really REALLY like her, however if she doesn't come back all that time is wasted. On the other hand, if I let go of her and she comes back, well, you get the drift.
Now I'm not sure if this helps but she moves around a lot, one time, she moved four times in one year.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

How far away has she moved?

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

why did she move? If it was a relocation, then the best bet is that you are saying goodbye

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yeah how far??
cause my and my bf live like a half hour or more away from each other and i dont get to see him a lot, but we still really like eachother. so if shes not that far away then dont let her go, well you could let her go and just be friends and then become closer then friends later on

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

LOL! I dont know where she went. I like her not stalk her. Anyway, she moved far away enough not to go to this school anymore.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

LOL! I dont know where she went. I like her not stalk her. Anyway, she moved far away enough not to go to this school anymore.

That isnt very usefull because it can be across town but it can be to another country or even the other side of the planet.

But if I were you at least stay in touch with msn, twitter, Facebook you get the point.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

There is this girl that I have liked for a really long time, and now she has moved away.

Is there any evidence at all that she likes you back? How much have you interacted with this girl, and what would she think if you were to try and contact her somehow?
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

Yea I know I hate these relationship threads. Why don't you guys just ask your friends for help or something

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yea I know I hate these relationship threads.

This is the only one that isn't locked. And I'm not sure who you're agreeing with, unless you just read the first page and posted something completely irrelevant just so it looks like you're contributing so you can get 1 AP and a small rush of false accomplishment.

Why don't you guys just ask your friends for help or something

People obviously have their reasons. You're also more likely to get good advice from someone who is going out of their way to solve your problem than from someone who doesn't necessarily know how to help you but wants to try anyway because they're your friend and they're being put on the spot.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Why don't you guys just ask your friends for help or something

I would say, your friends can tell it to someone else and if you post the whole situation here you get most of the time a neutral view instead of a bunch of people who chose your side because they are your friend.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Can I just ask a question? Or can I give advice?
How does this thread work?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Can I just ask a question? Or can I give advice?

You may do both whenever you feel like doing so.
TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

Ah, I see.
Just a quick tip of advice to people, don't date people just because you think they are "OMG SO HAWWT." Seriously.
Attractiveness is still an issue, but you're going to end up trying to zone out half of the conversations youu have together.
LALALALA. There.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I would say, your friends can tell it to someone else and if you post the whole situation here you get most of the time a neutral view instead of a bunch of people who chose your side because they are your friend.

Also because a/an (insert slang term for naughty/stupid person) might gossip about it.
Showing 481-495 of 2106