ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 506883
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

like... asking for her number?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

You've known her for eight years and don't have her number? Smh.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You've known her for eight years and don't have her number? Smh.

How well have you known her during the past 8 years? Have you been a close friend of hers or nothing more than a friendly acquaintance?
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

i was just a classmate to her untill this year. its close friends right now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh well the phone # would help, but I ment like how she asked u to meat her somewhere. Do something similar is ur worried about her getting "taken" and if ur gutsy enough. Yeah that should work. And u said u dont view ur self as good looking. I'm pretty sure most people look and the mirror and wish they could change at least one thing about their face even if no one notices it at all. Not a big deal as long as like ur nose isn't broken and you have all ur teath and not a giant scar across ur face dividing it in half.

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

Don't worry, girls dig dwarfs. :3

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

this doesn't have anything to do with the above stuff this is just me.
well. haven't done anything remotely "romantic" at all, but i have crushed on exactly....about 5 people in my life. yes i know i'm great:P.
how do you tell if a guy likes you?

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

...and not a giant scar across ur face dividing it in half.

Well... You just described my pimples' shape
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

-If he gets shy when talking to you.

Also, guys behave differently when they're among girls they like.

-Try to watch how he behaves when he is with his friends.

If he doesn't shows any of these signs, there is one more possibility: he is a bad *** dude. These guys aren't good to date.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well... You just described my pimples' shape
i really hope ur kidding...really just...oh jeez man...there is not unabrow right?

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

if he makes frequent attempts to pull down your pants, it means he likes you. otherwise he probably isnt at all interested.
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

im a girl who needs a boyfriend.

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

i really hope ur kidding...really just...oh jeez man...there is not unabrow right?

Yeah i overstated it a bit. And yes, there is no unabrow but my pimples make it look like there is in close-up.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Thank goodness but... Still uh see a dermatologist they have this strange stuff that works literally over night.

im a girl who needs a boyfriend.

Sigh doesn't everyone asking for advice need help? Be more specific :P
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

Thank goodness but... Still uh see a dermatologist they have this strange stuff that works literally over night.

I think my pimples are not that heavy. I am the second person who got the most pimples in my class(5 little ones around mouth,2 big and a few little ones at the very middle of my brows, and a few more little pimples around my forehead) , but its not that bad. Except those 2 pimple between my brows, they're little things.
Showing 511-525 of 2106